Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (24 Viewers)

covmark

Just managed to change my second vaccine centre from some local church to Ashton Gate and get it done 3 and a half weeks earlier than I would have done.
Just changed mine from 19th Aug to 29th July.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

robbiekeane

5171FB2D-50D3-4781-A10A-67B1205D7E46.jpeg 0ADDDFBC-38D2-45C9-B4D8-12640B203E9C.jpeg

The end is in sight. Link between cases and deaths looks very much broken (vulnerable vaccinated, cases obviously going to spike with everyone mixing again and probably in younger groups).

This summer will be fucking immense

Tommo1993

Got my first one on Thursday, has anyone had symptoms off the first dose of Pfizer?

Had mine on the Friday. Arm started hurting on the Saturday and stopped hurting on the Sunday. Had a lingering headache around the nose and eyes for the following 4 or 5 days, related or not I don’t know. Guess it differs with different people.

chiefdave

Had mine on the Friday. Arm started hurting on the Saturday and stopped hurting on the Sunday. Had a lingering headache around the nose and eyes for the following 4 or 5 days, related or not I don’t know. Guess it differs with different people.
Same here. Arm hurt a bit and felt a bit rough like I was coming down with a cold. Nothing major, didn't keep me off work. Just a couple of early nights and some paracetamol.

Arm hurt for weeks after the second dose for some reason.

Evo1883

I think the key part of that question is 'if necessary'.

True , I'd be interested in finding out how many people want restrictions fully lifted on July 19th , if deemed safe to do so .

I reckon the results would surprise a few

skyblueinBaku

Got my first one on Thursday, has anyone had symptoms off the first dose of Pfizer?
Had a headache the following day. Sorted it out with paracetamol.

Cityandproud87

Had mine yesterday and I’m currently off work feeling fucked, got a temperature, feel absolutely shattered and aching all over…..arm kills too. Feels like I’ve got Covid again.

Saddlebrains

Im fucking solid and didnt have any symptoms at all with mine

All seriousness though theres a lot of chatter from doctors etc that hint at people that have had COVID (wether they knew or not) reacting worse to the jab

Cityandproud87

All seriousness though theres a lot of chatter from doctors etc that hint at people that have had COVID (wether they knew or not) reacting worse to the jab
Yeah I tested positive in September mate and it took me 2 weeks to get over, was ill as fuck and now I’m feeling exactly the same after the jab yesterday.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Well, that's the truth.

If your body already has anti-bodies towards a virus, the reaction when vaccinated will be worse. That's why it is a bit odd really. Your fighting against your own immune system in a sense when you are receiving the vaccination.

I would go as far as saying that the people who are affected the worst by the vaccination are much more likely to have had the virus at some stage previously, and would be at much less risk of getting it again in the near-ish future anyway.

David O'Day

Is it Nicola Sturgeon's go to tactic once she messes things up to pick and English area and "ban" travel there?

Sadly for her she's picked a fight with someone who is far more savvy than her and there's a press itching to give her a kicking.

Nick

Administrator
Doctor on the One Show saying hospitals are the same as last winter.

Is that even factually correct? How is he getting away with a clear lie?

Users who are viewing this thread