Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (8 Viewers)

Astute

No you just thought ICU meant hospital - it doesn't and there are nearly 7,000 in mainland hospitals in France with COVID - the end
No. You are full of shite and have had enough of proving it over the years.

Listen to me hear me out. Has the taxi arrived yet?

Grendel

Astute

Lets be honest the country wont go into lockdown or anything close travel will stay and it all will be golden, 150 deaths a day (most of whom are cancer, diabetic ect ect) is alot better than the near 2k a day we was getting early this year and considering cases have been above 30k a day up to 40k down to 30k now up to 50k I think it shows vaccines work, the NHS isn't really under distress just the media hyping it up as it did with the fuel and well anything else they post.
Yes vaccines work. But we still have a large amount of those not vaccinated. We have stopped taking most precautions. And they say that cold weather will make it worse.

Grendel

No. You are full of shite and have had enough of proving it over the years.

Listen to me hear me out. Has the taxi arrived yet?

I am full of shite - here is the hospitalisation in France by Region - explain

• Ile-de-France : 1,491 (-13) hospitalized, 241 (-7) in ICU and +15 deaths en 24h
  • Grand Est : 378 (-7) hospitalized, 69 (+4) in ICU and +1 deaths en 24h
  • Hauts de France : 565 (-8) hospitalized, 81 (-2) in ICU and +4 deaths en 24h
  • Auvergne Rhône Alpes : [539 (+13) hospitalized, 91 (0) in ICU and +2 deaths en 24h
  • Provence-Alpes Côte d'Azur : 860 (-3) hospitalized, 177 (-3) in ICU and +6 deaths en 24h
  • Bretagne : 271 (-1) hospitalized, 15 (+2) in ICU and +1 deaths en 24h
  • Normandie : 307 (0) hospitalized, 18 (-3) in ICU and 0 deaths en 24h
  • Nouvelle-Aquitaine : 423 (+13) hospitalized, 71 (+3) in ICU and +4 deaths en 24h
  • Pays de la Loire : 170 (0) hospitalized, 0 (+3) in ICU and +2 deaths en 24h
  • Occitanie : 507 (-7) hospitalized, 94 (-4) in ICU and +6 deaths en 24h
  • Centre-Val de Loire : 222 (+8) hospitalized, 31 (+2) in ICU and 0 deaths en 24h
  • Bourgogne-Franche-Comté : 153 (+12) hospitalized, 26 (+1) in ICU and 0 deaths en 24h

jimmyhillsfanclub

i'm not sure "admire" is the correct word, but hats off for perserverance Grendel......that about 6 or 7 times you've provided the facts, presented in both graphic & text form from a variety of credible sources......but no....he's still not having it....:rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Kieranp96

Yes vaccines work. But we still have a large amount of those not vaccinated. We have stopped taking most precautions. And they say that cold weather will make it worse.
Shit I hope I wont be here then, cases flying up around Europe though, and I think they will have it far worst than us especially since most unvacinated have been infected now, just look at the US there cases flew up now dropping like a stone unsure if they Introduced any restrictions or not but I doubt it as they're about to open up to tourist.

wingy

I am full of shite - here is the hospitalisation in France by Region - explain

• Ile-de-France : 1,491 (-13) hospitalized, 241 (-7) in ICU and +15 deaths en 24h
  • Grand Est : 378 (-7) hospitalized, 69 (+4) in ICU and +1 deaths en 24h
  • Hauts de France : 565 (-8) hospitalized, 81 (-2) in ICU and +4 deaths en 24h
  • Auvergne Rhône Alpes : [539 (+13) hospitalized, 91 (0) in ICU and +2 deaths en 24h
  • Provence-Alpes Côte d'Azur : 860 (-3) hospitalized, 177 (-3) in ICU and +6 deaths en 24h
  • Bretagne : 271 (-1) hospitalized, 15 (+2) in ICU and +1 deaths en 24h
  • Normandie : 307 (0) hospitalized, 18 (-3) in ICU and 0 deaths en 24h
  • Nouvelle-Aquitaine : 423 (+13) hospitalized, 71 (+3) in ICU and +4 deaths en 24h
  • Pays de la Loire : 170 (0) hospitalized, 0 (+3) in ICU and +2 deaths en 24h
  • Occitanie : 507 (-7) hospitalized, 94 (-4) in ICU and +6 deaths en 24h
  • Centre-Val de Loire : 222 (+8) hospitalized, 31 (+2) in ICU and 0 deaths en 24h
  • Bourgogne-Franche-Comté : 153 (+12) hospitalized, 26 (+1) in ICU and 0 deaths en 24h
This is genuine and for clarity only but that roughly looks like 1in ten hospitalised, 5xlower pick up of cases than UK

Now I don't know if they're more cautionary when admitting cases to hospital or they simply don't test as heavily .

Kieranp96

This is genuine and for clarity only but that roughly looks like 1in ten hospitalised, 5xlower pick up of cases than UK

Now I don't know if they're more cautionary when admitting cases to hospital or they simply don't test as heavily .
No country in the world test as heavily as us (as far as im aware)

Brighton Sky Blue

i'm not sure "admire" is the correct word, but hats off for perserverance Grendel......that about 6 or 7 times you've provided the facts, presented in both graphic & text form from a variety of credible sources......but no....he's still not having it....:rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

COV goes suspiciously quiet whenever his alter ego is brought into the conversation.

covmark

i'm not sure "admire" is the correct word, but hats off for perserverance Grendel......that about 6 or 7 times you've provided the facts, presented in both graphic & text form from a variety of credible sources......but no....he's still not having it....:rolleyes:
Haha. It's not difficult to understand. He posted the information himself. Said it clear as day, patients in ICU, 1052.
In his world they every patient that gets hospitalised, gets put straight into intensive care.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

wingy

So France do currently do around a quarter of the testing of the UK,yet appear to have similar hospitalisation.
I guess that means they still pick up those who are in need of interventions? edit:- sorry around half.

Last edited:

chiefdave

So France do currently do around a quarter of the testing of the UK,yet appear to have similar hospitalisation.
I guess that means they still pick up those who are in need of interventions?
Cases doesn't really show you anything apart from trends. IMO the better figures to watch are hospitalisations & deaths, sadly compared to much of Europe our figures for both of those don't look good.

Kieranp96

Cases doesn't really show you anything apart from trends. IMO the better figures to watch are hospitalisations & deaths, sadly compared to much of Europe our figures for both of those don't look good.
Guess you havent seen Románia or ukrain, and most European countrys some how controller delta variant but now its taking off, they will be far worst than the uk come december

Evo1883

Just when I was starting to get over my anxiety...
If it helps ,my missus has just been through it , the lady across the road and her mother who is 84 and has COPD and all of them had mild symptoms.. infact it's very rare I come across somebody who hasn't only had mild symptoms who has been double jabbed

Evo1883

Guess you havent seen Románia or ukrain, and most European countrys some how controller delta variant but now its taking off, they will be far worst than the uk come december

Worth noting Romania only 34% vaccinated apparantly and 90% of hospitalisations are unvaccinated

Grendel

The resting is about 50% of ours from what I see and now lower than that

Grendel

Evo1883

People who have had covid have basically similar protection from the virus going forward as the jab a study finds .

Brighton Sky Blue

Does having covid previously offer longer natural protection than say a jab ?

I'd say yes if you've caught the Delta variant as you'll have produced antibodies and memory cells more specific to that variant. Being infected and recovering is the 'best' protection against future infection. Which is in a way how we could think about the vast majority of those getting infected at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread