Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (18 Viewers)

Sick Boy

If its caused offence then of course i apologise, wasnt my intention. Also though you cant be going round having a pop at people who want life back, works both ways
Everyone is desperate for life to go back to normal but there are those who are understandably more cautious, especially those haven’t been or are unable to be vaccinated.

Saddlebrains

Everyone is desperate for life to go back to normal but there are those who are understandably more cautious, especially those haven’t been or are unable to be vaccinated.

Yea i get that and apologised. Still wont apologise himself though will he

Evo1883

What a world though. Worrying about posting details of a pub with a DJ and a dance floor.

Earlier in the pandemic you had people phoning the police if a family member was seen visiting.

One thing I've learnt from this whole thing is trust shouldn't just be given

NorthernWisdom

What a world though. Worrying about posting details of a pub with a DJ and a dance floor.
The thing I've found weirdest...

Mrs Wisdom found a number of protests happening outside her place of work the other week. Piers Corbyn and co were out, and there was another one which was about how AZ should give their IP to other countries for free, and make sure the world was vaccinated.

Without any irony, we mused how the latter protest was more reassuring because people would be in masks. Since when are a bunch of teenagers in masks more reassuring than an old bloke?!?

NorthernWisdom

Yea i get that and apologised. Still wont apologise himself though will he
I won;t apologise for reacting (reacting!) to your self-centred sounding posts and asking for them to stop, nope.

You really can;t be that stupid not to understand the difference between saying you're going mad, lockdown is hitting you (I sympathise) and saying you've been vaccinated, so let's have some civil disorder, and fuck the rest of society off.

NorthernWisdom

I mean , not a single person saying what they think .

" oi you ya weird prick , get a life "
He did come with some slightly chubby (and camp!) muscle mind you... and it was the muscle who seemed quite happy to lean over people rather than good old Piers, tbf.

It's the same really with road rage isn't it. Would you give the wanker sign to Mike Tyson if he cuts you up, or the old granny?

Evo1883

He did come with some slightly chubby (and camp!) muscle mind you... and it was the muscle who seemed quite happy to lean over people rather than good old Piers, tbf.

It's the same really with road rage isn't it. Would you give the wanker sign to Mike Tyson if he cuts you up, or the old granny?

I dont know , I've always just not give a fuck 🤣 .

I'm actually less likely to go off at the old lady if I'm honest

chiefdave

I haven't been fully jabbed yet, and I have self-centred twats like you saying you've been done, so fuck it all, let's cram on a train together.
Amazes me that this far into things people still haven't grasped basic facts such as masks being to prevent you spreading covid as much, if not more, than preventing you getting it.

Evo1883

Yeah but you were in the army mate ;)

(and yeah, tbf having a go at an old lady would be a bit harsh! You know what I mean though, do you risk somebody punching their weight for the sake of being in the right?)

No its more a stupidity thing tbh 🤣 my missus panicked and drove off once with me stepping out the car once ready to tell a brick shit house what a cock he is which resulted in me being caught in my seat belt and scraping my face off the floor for 20 yards , great times

Saddlebrains

Amazes me that this far into things people still haven't grasped basic facts such as masks being to prevent you spreading covid as much, if not more, than preventing you getting it.

Its well known and scientifically accepted the jab reduces transmission by between 48/68%. The same if not more than masks.

Not saying that masks shouldnt be worn, just feel the chastising of people jabbed and dont wear one is bit harsh.

Get it for those who refuse to wear masks and jabs though i dont get that

NorthernWisdom

No its more a stupidity thing tbh 🤣 my missus panicked and drove off once with me stepping out the car once ready to tell a brick shit house what a cock he is which resulted in me being caught in my seat belt and scraping my face off the floor for 20 yards , great times
tbf I've been known to do similar. Decided to follow one car until it stopped in deepest darkest Willenhall. Then the rage subsided and I realised they were quite large, but felt obliged to have a go at that point regardless out of principle. Think the two hard nuts in the car were too surprised to respond tbh, but I made sure having made my point I didn't hang around for their response once it dawned on them I was a feeble moron!

Evo1883

tbf I've been known to do similar. Decided to follow one car until it stopped in deepest darkest Willenhall. Then the rage subsided and I realised they were quite large, but felt obliged to have a go at that point regardless out of principle. Think the two hard nuts in the car were too surprised to respond tbh, but I made sure having made my point I didn't hang around for their response once it dawned on them I was a feeble moron!

Il be honest , part of my problem is mental health related..
I have PTSD which is well under control in the last couple of years , but I'd literally explode with rage and struggled to control myself at my worst .
It all came back a couple weeks ago when a local man wouldn't give my 8 year old daughter her ball back and told her he'd pop it, she came home crying ... most parents knock the door and politely ask for a peaceful resolution ... I knocked the door he opened the door and my first line was " get the fucking ball now , or il come in your house and bounce your head off every fucking wall you c**t "

He got the ball 🤣

I actually lay in bed and felt guilty though , wanted to apologise to him ... that's me and my mental health, think after

Brighton Sky Blue

Imagine going through all them.

As i say, ive done what im meant to do, got both jabs, followed the rules. Why are we Jabbed if we dont get our liberties back?

And these government advisers that initiated this extension with out of date data and modelling that is massively wide of the mark?

Hospitalisations and deaths are minimal, even 7 weeks on from this delta variant kicking off.

If we dont get back to normality now we never will.

I get what youre saying, and fair play, but my opinions drastically different from then because ive done what ive been asked and want my life back

Mrs BSB, an asthmatic teacher, is only getting her first tomorrow. Maybe think of people like that before going for full unlock

NorthernWisdom

Il be honest , part of my problem is mental health related..
I have PTSD which is well under control in the last couple of years , but I'd literally explode with rage and struggled to control myself at my worst .
It all came back a couple weeks ago when a local man wouldn't give my 8 year old daughter her ball back and told her he'd pop it, she came home crying ... most parents knock the door and politely ask for a peaceful resolution ... I knocked the door he opened the door and my first line was " get the fucking ball now , or il come in your house and bounce your head off every fucking wall you c**t "

He got the ball 🤣

I actually lay in bed and felt guilty though , wanted to apologise to him ... that's me and my mental health, think after
Well I'm glad it's better than it was :) Hopefully it keeps going in that direction, and yeah I get how a spot of 'normal' could well help too.

And yeah, not to that extreme, but I totally get the wanting to apologise after having a go at somebody! Not sure it helps get the point across really!

Saddlebrains

Mrs BSB, an asthmatic teacher, is only getting her first tomorrow. Maybe think of people like that before going for full unlock

I thought you were fully on the unlock side?

Either way it seems a lot of people have took offence to my words, apologised already so wont again, but i dont apologise for having an opinion that this shit needs to stop and we need normality. Boris and co keep saying we need to live with it. So lets live with it

Evo1883

Well I'm glad it's better than it was :) Hopefully it keeps going in that direction, and yeah I get how a spot of 'normal' could well help too.

And yeah, not to that extreme, but I totally get the wanting to apologise after having a go at somebody! Not sure it helps get the point across really!

doesn't help when your other half calls you embarrassing because the whole street heard it .

One positive, none of the kids try and steal my daughters ball anymore 🤣

Evo1883

I have a new question, I've been working where I'm working for 8 months through an agency , always said to my missus that when I go full time contract we'd book a holiday for the following year .

Jobs have come up on contract and I've applied , so hopefully if all goes well il be employed by them by the end of July.

Would you book abroad for summer 2022?

Users who are viewing this thread