MK Dons (H) - Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

I'm not there but sounds like by the skin of our teeth? Much like last w/end we were throwing it away. We need a new manager and fast!

Astute

What a day. Got rid of eldest daughter, 3 points in the bag and £200 up. Best day for years :D

rupert_bear

Win is a win , lets remember MK Dons are well in the running for promotion and we are well in the running for relegation and it's 3 points.

Astute

Enjoy the evening lads. Time to show my face again.

Covstar

Much needed 3 points. IDC if we deserved that or not. All about the results now. That's 4 points in two games against top 5 teams in the league. I'll take that any day after expecting 0 points out of these two! Good to see we are scoring again and that's 4 goals too in last 2 games and FINALLY a home win after 4 months that takes us out of relegation zone. Lets keep this run going sky blues against Barnsley on Tues.

Ashdown

Fair play to those who had the balls to back the home win !! Despite the backs to the wall, the record books will only show 2-1 home win ! Well done City !

Brighton Sky Blue

Linnell has 'text' the club and asked if Mowbray is one of the two left over candidates. Their reply was 'we cannot confirm not deny'.

In other words, Stuart you are not important enough to know, so why bother asking such a question! ;)

I'm sure they are pleased for him to be respecting the confidentiality of the process on live radio.

Grendel

Like to hear what burge would like to say to the gaffer after his mom display?

I thought Pennington was man of the match closely followed by Martin.

Burge did well but is not the answer.

Users who are viewing this thread