MK Dons (H) - Match Thread (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Williams is anonymous, leaves Stokes completely exposed. Been decent otherwise, see what happens when midfielders step forward for the 2nd goal.

I worry our mk Dons are having too much possession (58% according to Sky sport) and midfield are working so hard off the ball, that we're going to run out of steam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

kg82

How can they not predict that MK are going to come out fighting? And the tactic is to just let them have possession. There's definitely better tactics than that, but we seem to stick with that one.

stupot07

The midfield has now disappeared. Their n. 22 is getting acres of space

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

Disappointing considering how involved they were in the first 45

They've stopped pressing so early. Knew they would run out of steam. They are now getting far too much easy balls.

kg82

They've stopped pressing so early. Knew they would run out of steam. They are now getting far too much easy balls.

Could be the rope-a-dope tactic *clutching at straws*

Grendel

Baker doing what he does best - moaning trying to get Burge booked.

Users who are viewing this thread