Match Thread Coventry City at MK Dons Match Thread - Saturday 27th Jan (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueSoul

Living in Manchester I'd go for either Manchester club or Liverpool (assuming they beat WBA) away. If not then Sheff Wed or Notts County away as I've got friends/family in both cities.

Other than that any at the Ricoh as I'm already planning on being back that weekend for the Luton game.

Manchester_sky_blue

Or a winnable game against Notts County? Then one game from the semi finals.
My mate is a County fan and has been Charlie Big Bollox ever since they moved ahead of us in the league. Definitely time he was shown the error of his ways (again). Can't really see them beating Swansea in Wales though.

Otis

Not entirely sure what was wrong with the BBC Three Counties commentator but he was getting both club's and player's names right
Probably because Eakin is only one county. That makes the Three Counties commentator at least twice as good, if not even three times so.

skybluetony176

Great day out. Grimmer man of the first half Burge man of the second half although it was a proper team performance today. Traveling sky blue army awesome as usual.

PurpleBin

Decent game that.

Honestly thought Stokes and Doyle were woeful 1st half. McNulty could have had a hatful had the final ball been right.

Only got to the Swan about 2 but it was mad in there. Lads on tables etc.

Sad to see fellas lobbing bottles about considering kids about! No need.

Half way back to Liverpool now...nice one City!

mds

Great all around performance, soaked up pretty much everything they threw at us. Kelly looked way off the pace first half giving the ball away too often, understandable tho given how long he`s been out, but who gives a flying, we won, Biamou getting better and better, was so anti Burge end of last season, but everything about his game has improved like a different player, couple of decent saves today, still dosnt inspire great confidence but huge improvement.
Easy tie at home please.
PUSB.

Londonccfcfan

Lol sorry just got back can’t be bothered to read 10 pages of match thread, but did anyone see loads of cov fans being ejected from their end in main stand after our goal.??

I can only imagine it was our fans celebrating in their end.

Users who are viewing this thread