Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (44 Viewers)

wingy

Imagine heading for into the end of the second year of this pandemic or the middle of the third with a total similar to this but a hundred years later with all the tools.

xcraigx

It was like this before covid 🤣, and I know this because the stats are there in the gov website einestine.

With the greatest of respect, you don't even know what fucking hospital I'm on about I reckon I know a damn sight more about what's going on local to me than you.

I'm not usually one of the spelling police as I make loads of errors myself but if you're going to call someone Einstein at least spell it properly else you look like a plum, you plum.

shmmeee

einestine.

giphy.gif

skybluetony176

Il add to this one thing that long covid actually lead to the death of somebody I know , who was 63 .

I think for most people ofcourse it will get better over time
I’ve got a mate who’s son got it, 24 years of age, fit, healthy, had mild asthma, a couple days into his infection started coughing up blood, rushed into hospital and straight into ICU. He didn’t die but it has fucked his lungs up for good, isn’t expected to ever regain more than half his lung capacity, is now extremely vulnerable to to breathing issues from even the common cold. It’s long Covid he’s never going to fully recover from and is almost certainly going to take his life prematurely at some point. Hopefully not for a good number of years as he has a kid on the way. The myth that everyone gets over long Covid is bollocks.

Kieranp96

Not being funny but you've had the vaccine cos you'll be at heightened risk due to your size
What 18 stone? Im healthy asf, no high blood no diabetes perfect heart rate, perfect hearing eyes no signs of anything, 18 stone is like 2 stone above the average male weight rn so next to nothing 😜, guess we are result ing to digging at people for trying to better themselves?

Kieranp96

Not being funny but you've had the vaccine cos you'll be at heightened risk due to your size
Oh and i wasn't in priority groups, I had my firdt jab on 21st june when I came available for 25 yo, and 2nd jab in the 21st of July as I was traveling in August, so completly Incorrect + I have had covid prior to vaccines and I was perfectly fine

Kieranp96

With the greatest of respect, you don't even know what fucking hospital I'm on about I reckon I know a damn sight more about what's going on local to me than you.

I'm not usually one of the spelling police as I make loads of errors myself but if you're going to call someone Einstein at least spell it properly else you look like a plum, you plum.
Meh, I can't spell for toffee but I dont claim i can.

Kieranp96

I’ve got a mate who’s son got it, 24 years of age, fit, healthy, had mild asthma, a couple days into his infection started coughing up blood, rushed into hospital and straight into ICU. He didn’t die but it has fucked his lungs up for good, isn’t expected to ever regain more than half his lung capacity, is now extremely vulnerable to to breathing issues from even the common cold. It’s long Covid he’s never going to fully recover from and is almost certainly going to take his life prematurely at some point. Hopefully not for a good number of years as he has a kid on the way. The myth that everyone gets over long Covid is bollocks.
Guessing he got Phunomia, quite common even with the common cold.

COV

What 18 stone? Im healthy asf, no high blood no diabetes perfect heart rate, perfect hearing eyes no signs of anything, 18 stone is like 2 stone above the average male weight rn so next to nothing 😜, guess we are result ing to digging at people for trying to better themselves?

ONS says average weight of men in UK is a touch under 14 stone

chiefdave

How tall are you? If you're 18 stone you'd have to be over 7'4" not to be at increased risk.
Even a small increase in BMI above 23 kg/m2 is a risk factor for adverse outcomes after infection with SARS-CoV-2. People with excess weight, even without other comorbidities, are at substantially increased risk of admission to hospital and ICU and death due to COVID-19, especially for younger adults and Black people.

Kieranp96

How tall are you? If you're 18 stone you'd have to be over 7'4" not to be at increased risk.
Shit idk 1.9m something like that
And increased risk dont mean im. Due to get vaccine because i was fat and am fat 🤣, I'm litreally healthy asf, I walk 15k steps per day I have 0 health issues I fact the only time. I had a health issue was finding out I was born with only one ballock dropped, only health issue I have had in my life, no astma no diabetes no high blood pressure, no allergies,. Litreally nothing

Props I revered type 2 diabetes losing 7 stone, but all my blood work is in check now and I get it checked once every 2 months privatly.

skybluetony176

Shit idk 1.9m something like that
And increased risk dont mean im. Due to get vaccine because i was fat and am fat 🤣, I'm litreally healthy asf, I walk 15k steps per day I have 0 health issues I fact the only time. I had a health issue was finding out I was born with only one ballock dropped, only health issue I have had in my life, no astma no diabetes no high blood pressure, no allergies,. Litreally nothing

Props I revered type 2 diabetes losing 7 stone, but all my blood work is in check now and I get it checked once every 2 months privatly.
You sure you’re just not wanking several times a day and forgetting to take your watch off.

chiefdave

I'm litreally healthy asf, I walk 15k steps per day I have 0 health issues I fact the only time. I had a health issue was finding out I was born with only one ballock dropped, only health issue I have had in my life, no astma no diabetes no high blood pressure, no allergies,. Litreally nothing

Yet your BMI puts you well into the obese range. If you were to die from covid you'd be written off as one of the expendable who had underlying conditions. A perfect example of why just accepting covid deaths as 'they're all sick or old' is wrong.

Kieranp96

Yet your BMI puts you well into the obese range. If you were to die from covid you'd be written off as one of the expendable who had underlying conditions. A perfect example of why just accepting covid deaths as 'they're all sick or old' is wrong.
If I die from Covid its my time it is what it is, and lets be real bmi is the most bullshit thing going 🤣, I mean most these rugga players are classed as super obese or what ever yet they would run circles around the average man

David O'Day

If I die from Covid its my time it is what it is, and lets be real bmi is the most bullshit thing going 🤣, I mean most these rugga players are classed as super obese or what ever yet they would run circles around the average man

Yes but you are not a rugby player mate

For a normal person unless you are 7ft pus 18 stone is obese

Evo1883

Should mention my bf is around 27%

Dont need a wank when I got a misses who does that for me.

With all due respect if you are between 20 and 40 then 27% body fat is considered obese .. I usually try and explain to my doctor that atleast 15% of my fat is in my Penis but he doesn't believe me .

Evo1883

What happened to me kieran is when I was 25/26 which I'm assuming you are , I was classed as overweight although I looked fine, then I put a bit more weight on into my 30s and then at 37 out of nowhere BAM , high blood pressure .

Try get that BF down more

Sick Boy

Unheard of in similar nations because we're well ahead of them with everything, look at the trends in Europe now, Románia ukrain, Italy, Germany theyre all starting to get cases as a very high rate, Germany 20k cases 80 deaths yesterday, we test alot more than Germany and pick up alot more cases give it say 6 weeks and Germany, France, Poland and many others will be having more cases deaths and hospitalisations than us, and if not I will delete my account and do you all a favour as you dont like my opinions.
Italy has vaccinated a higher percentage of the population than the UK and had 3,700 cases yesterday, what are you on about?

Kieranp96

With all due respect if you are between 20 and 40 then 27% body fat is considered obese .. I usually try and explain to my doctor that atleast 15% of my fat is in my Penis but he doesn't believe me .
I know im fat lol, but considering I was Iver 25 stone and 50% bf at one point I think its definitely going the right way,

Kieranp96

Italy has vaccinated a higher percentage of the population than the UK and had 3,700 cases yesterday, what are you on about?
3700 yesterday check there cases last week barley 1000, it dont jump to 50k over night, build up over time, the uk clearly is going about it the right way considering we was at 50k cases. Day in August for a point, then it dropped off as fast as it built up,

Kieranp96

What happened to me kieran is when I was 25/26 which I'm assuming you are , I was classed as overweight although I looked fine, then I put a bit more weight on into my 30s and then at 37 out of nowhere BAM , high blood pressure .

Try get that BF down more
Lad I've lost 7 stone + I think im Doing the right thing, guessing you didnt tdy lose weight in your 20s

Users who are viewing this thread