The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (15 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sky Blue Pete

He did it on more than one occasion too. Once at the DUP conference when he was between jobs and again at a private meeting in NI with unionist business leaders. Told the DUP conference that no British PM would or should ever do the exact deal that he done and then as PM told unionist business leaders that if anyone ever tells them that they have to fill in additional paperwork just throw it in the bin and tell them that the PM told you to do so. Meanwhile back in the real world…
Con + 10

D

Deleted member 4439

How can you seriously think it wants the best for the north? They’ve lied to them and signed the ‘oven ready deal’ that has led to all of these issues.

How could you seriously think that the Conservative and Unionist party would not?

Bonkers.

Sick Boy

How could you seriously think that the Conservative and Unionist party would not?

Bonkers.

Openly telling lies to businesses and the Loyalist community for starters. Their actions speak louder and words, despite their empty rhetoric.

Sky Blue Pete

Our Govt wants the best for Britain and NI?

It's all very well to chastise the govt for having to get Brexit quickly over the line. Perhaps if the undemocratic forces at play that delayed the deal has accepted the public's will we'd might not be in this mess?
Nope

stupot07

It's all very well to chastise the govt for having to get Brexit quickly over the line. Perhaps if the undemocratic forces at play that delayed the deal has accepted the public's will we'd might not be in this mess?

Johnson and his cronies were as much to blame for the delay as any of the opposition. They continued to vote against Mays Brexit deal to delay brexit. That seems to be conveniently forgotten.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

shmmeee

When did the Tories not have a majority for their Brexit?

skybluetony176

When you say undemocratic do you mean Boris and the ERG? No one voted against Brexit more than them in parliament.

skybluetony176

Odd that you keep posting this stuff, as if you support that slimeball Macron over the UK?
I just don’t support that slimeball Johnson over the U.K.. I’m from a Northern Irish unionist family. I know who’s trying to pulling the wool over my eyes and it’s not the slimeball from France.

D

Deleted member 4439

I just don’t support that slimeball Johnson over the U.K.. I’m from a Northern Irish unionist family. I know who’s trying to pulling the wool over my eyes and it’s not the slimeball from France.

Well, if you're happy not to have sausages, as a veggie I fully support your rights.

clint van damme

Odd that you keep posting this stuff, as if you support that slimeball Macron over the UK?

I haven't watched the video in Tony's post but I will say this, its not about whether people support Macron (I personally can't stand him), but we have to deal with him and Merkel and Biden and we're on the back foot because we're lead by cretins.

The funny thing is thre ones laughing about and defending his antics on his thread are the ones making the most fuss on the covid thread about the consequences of the exact same type of incompetence and make it up as you go along politics which might see us miss the 21st June deadline.

skybluetony176

Well, if you're happy not to have sausages, as a veggie I fully support your rights.
My god you’re easily distracted. This ain’t about sausages. That’s just a pointless headline from the Brexit sycophantic press to distract you from the real issues. I’m more concerned about the hard earned peace that my family have enjoyed, the prosperity that brought to the region and the positivity given to two generations that previous generations never had. It’s been shat on from a great height by slimeball Boris, his constant lies to all the people of Northern Ireland and the clusterfuck he negotiated, hailed as a considerable oven ready success and then sold to the union at GE. You can stick your sausages up your arse. Sideways while still frozen. It has FA to do with sausages. The people lying to you consider you too stupid to realise that. But hey, with so many obliging plebs why wouldn’t they.

Brighton Sky Blue

I haven't watched the video in Tony's post but I will say this, its not about whether people support Macron (I personally can't stand him), but we have to deal with him and Merkel and Biden and we're on the back foot because we're lead by cretins.

The funny thing is thre ones laughing about and defending his antics on his thread are the ones making the most fuss on the covid thread about the consequences of the exact same type of incompetence and make it up as you go along politics which might see us miss the 21st June deadline.

Israel didn’t let a variant in and is enjoying having no cases and no lockdown. And look at the nutter they have

D

Deleted member 4439

Sorry, I don't get why you are focussing on past sales pitches rather than ensuring you shelves of peace are full by backing the UK rather than supporting Macron. Or are you saying that Boris is lying about wanting to ensure you now have sausages?

skybluetony176

Sorry, I don't get why you are focussing on past sales pitches rather than ensuring you shelves of peace are full by backing the UK rather than supporting Macron. Or are you saying that Boris is lying about wanting to ensure you now have sausages?
I live in England. Backing Boris is not backing the U.K., backing Boris is ensuring the breakup of the U.K.. he’s already achieved in one sense with his oven ready deal. He’s got two choices. Return to the backstop or complete Brexits legacy and break up the union. It’s all on him, why he hates the U.K. so much I don’t know.

Brighton Sky Blue

I live in England. Backing Boris is not backing the U.K., backing Boris is ensuring the breakup of the U.K.. he’s already achieved in one sense with his oven ready deal. He’s got two choices. Return to the backstop or complete Brexits legacy and break up the union. It’s all on him, why he hates the U.K. so much I don’t know.

Brexit should never have been more important than the Union

D

Deleted member 4439

Don't fret so - I'm sure you'll be able to get decent sausages from Ireland.

PVA

Wow 🤣

Clearly the first line is bollocks.

As for the second bit... The old classic 'blame remainers for how shit Brexit is'

Yeah, that's it - blame the people who told you it would be a disaster, and not the people who wanted it and voted for it. Couldn’t possibly be the Brexiteers fault that Brexit is a disaster, oh no, its definitely the fault of the people who didn't even want it or vote for it. Fuck off with that shit.

shmmeee

“Can’t believe you guys made me shoot myself in the foot instead of blowing my brains out, I’d have no foot pain right now if it wasn’t for you lot”

Brighton Sky Blue

“Can’t believe you guys made me shoot myself in the foot instead of blowing my brains out, I’d have no foot pain right now if it wasn’t for you lot”

‘It’s bad enough I can’t even smell now, mind you at least it showed my face who’s boss’

PVA

It's nuts isn't it.

Blaming remainers for how much of a disaster Brexit is. Honestly.

Why can't Leavers either just admit they didn't know what they voted for, or admit they knew what they voted before and therefore knew they were voting for a shit show.

Grendel

You do realise that Macron has an open agenda around Brexit, I assume?
The french despise macron he’s an utter twerp and the french would rather have Johnson than the pathetic loser

Users who are viewing this thread