Do you want to discuss boring politics?

Evo1883

May 25, 2013
One last thing , left right whatever .

Is there a bigger bellend on social media than Terry Christian, what a little wankstain

Reactions: It’sabatch87

clint van damme

May 3, 2015
We could use both as political doorstops to tell you you've gone too far either way
At least Terry Christian isn't standing in an election.
Laurence Fox is everywhere, which is incredible considering he's been 'cancelled'!

I dont see binface everywhere and he's beating him in the polls!

Reactions: oakey

fernandopartridge

Dec 9, 2011
I'm going to vote for the Labour candidate in my County Council elections if I bother at all.

One reason is due to the utterly disingenuous Tory candidate (incumbent) who is campaigning about housebuilding on green belt, she's not mentioned her party in government are seeking to make this sort of thing much easier for developers.

Not to mention that there is a monument in my local park, and the self serving cow has had her own name engraved on it as the benefactor.

Reactions: oakey

Evo1883

May 25, 2013
At least Terry Christian isn't standing in an election.
Laurence Fox is everywhere, which is incredible considering he's been 'cancelled'!

I dont see binface everywhere and he's beating him in the polls!
I'm no fan of Fox , he started off mild but has since gone full "the shining "

Terry Christian is just vile

Evo1883

May 25, 2013
Also, there's alot of in Labour fighting isn't there .

Labour left v Labour centrists .

Needs sorting too , it's one party no ?

PVA

Apr 22, 2011
A classic of the Labour comment genre: factually true, but electorally ignorant. This stuff cuts through.

But he's some ex Labour bloke staffer, not even an MP, with 16k followers.

Why does that cut through more than the Prime Minister saying the working class are feckless criminals, chavs and losers?

• Haha
Reactions: oakey and Grendel

Evo1883

May 25, 2013

Why does that cut through more than the Prime Minister saying the working class are feckless criminals, chavs and losers?
But what about, but what about .

Labour had these people as voters and lost them , its on them to get them back ...simple as that

Pointless argument now

I've got football to watch then I'm going to give the missus the most average 2 minutes of her life afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: Ian1779

clint van damme

May 3, 2015
I'm no fan of Fox , he started off mild but has since gone full "the shining "

Terry Christian is just vile
I had a spat with him on twitter. He was ok. Think he realised that I was right. A few on here could take a leaf out of his book!

• Haha
Reactions: Evo1883

shmmeee

Jul 11, 2011
Coventry, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
About Labour’s voter coalition in 2017:

I doubt it does. I just came across it on Twitter, like the above post and thought it showed that the centrists in Labour can be just as deluded as the rest about the electorate.

As for the second bit, to most people “Boris” is a friendly shambolic character who’s a bit of a shagger and up for a laugh. He says things he’s “not supposed to” but don’t we all eh? At least he’s not a PC fun sponge.

This is a good explanation: Why Johnson will always get away with it

Grendel

Sep 19, 2011

Labour had these people as voters and lost them , its on them to get them back ...simple as that

Pointless argument now

I've got football to watch then I'm going to give the missus the most average 2 minutes of her life afterwards.
A classic piece of Starmer spin - we all know it’s 25 seconds

PVA

Apr 22, 2011
As for the second bit, to most people “Boris” is a friendly shambolic character who’s a bit of a shagger and up for a laugh. He says things he’s “not supposed to” but don’t we all eh? At least he’s not a PC fun sponge.
Absolutely.

And to most people that's more important than any policy, or actually improving the state of the country, or helping out those worse off in society.

And that's what really fucking grates.

Brighton Sky Blue

Jan 11, 2012
Coventry

Pointless argument now

We literally have the painters in and Mrs BSB also has her own painters in so it's a double no backsies cockblock here

• Haha
Reactions: Evo1883

Skybluefaz

Aug 1, 2011
Coventry
One last thing , left right whatever .

Is there a bigger bellend on social media than Terry Christian, what a little wankstain
Lee Hurst and Matt Le Tissier are bad from what I've seen. Shame cos Le Tissier was one of my footballing idols growing up.

Philosorapter

Aug 7, 2013
I just cannot wait for Gareth Snell to go on TV calling for Starmer to resign after the assumed dreadful results of the WMCA race.

As the Labour campaign manager for the race, it is almost like he is duty-bound to do this.

He doesn't even need to wait for the result. Just get on TV early and set the tone for the results.

Snell.PNG

shmmeee

Jul 11, 2011
Coventry, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Why would I disagree with that ? But let's not pretend that that Labour is this Labour..
I mean at its core it definitely is. Left wing views are left wing views. Wipe all the crap off and there’s just someone who wants higher wages, better working conditions, more home ownership and education for more people and no one left behind. It’s the incessant squabbling about the other 99% of politics that does us in these days.

Philosorapter

Aug 7, 2013
I mean at its core it definitely is. Left wing views are left wing views. Wipe all the crap off and there’s just someone who wants higher wages, better working conditions, more home ownership and education for more people and no one left behind. It’s the incessant squabbling about the other 99% of politics that does us in these days.
I'm struggling with these Coventry Labour values.

Is this what you mean by more home ownership?

Or higher wages?

• Haha
Reactions: Grendel

Skybluefaz

Aug 1, 2011
Coventry
I'm struggling with these Coventry Labour values.

Is this what you mean by more home ownership?

Or higher wages?

Pretty fucking vulgar using Townshend as an example tbh. Regardless of his wrong doings. Didn't the Conservatives deliver 0 starter homes of a promised 200,000 recently?