Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (6 Viewers)

Evo1883

Eldest has tested positive

Been off school today with a temperature and headache

no_loyalty

Eldest has tested positive

Been off school today with a temperature and headache

I sympathise with you, my 12 year old daughter has just tested positive, she also has a history of medical problems so me and the wife are worried about her, my wife broke down in tears earlier.

skybluetony176

Evo1883

I wanted to ask about that tbh , it's best to keep her in her room isn't it ? Feel awful leaving her up there all day every day 😆

Symptoms she had : headache and mild temperature which have actually gone .

Now only has a blocked nose

chiefdave

I wanted to ask about that tbh , it's best to keep her in her room isn't it ? Feel awful leaving her up there all day every day 😆
The official guidance is to keep her separate as much as is practically possible but when we had this discussion recently there was a lot of people on here saying they would ignore that as it couldn't be legally enforced, ie you won't get fined if you don't follow the guidance.
gov website said:
Stay as far away from other members of your household as possible, especially if they are clinically extremely vulnerable. Wherever possible, avoid using shared spaces such as kitchens and other living areas while others are present and take your meals back to your room to eat. Wear a face covering or a surgical mask when spending time in shared areas inside your home.

Take exercise within your home, garden or private outdoor space. Follow the general advice to reduce the spread of the infection within your household.

It may be difficult for some people to separate themselves from others in their household. Not all these measures will be possible if you are living with children or have caring responsibilities, but follow this guidance to the best of your ability in these circumstances.

NorthernWisdom

How old is she? I think I spent most of my teenage years trying to escape my parents, so I wouldn't have cared in the slightest!

tbf only you know, really, what's best for her - it's a balance between right for the illness itself and you being there if she needs you in a general sense... which I'm sure you would be.

Evo1883

How old is she? I think I spent most of my teenage years trying to escape my parents, so I wouldn't have cared in the slightest!

tbf only you know, really, what's best for her - it's a balance between right for the illness itself and you being there if she needs you in a general sense... which I'm sure you would be.

It's for the best , her mother works in care .. so it would be morally wrong of us to to not treat it with the respect it deserves

She's got Netflix and Disney plus , she can use the ps5 if she gets too bored 🤣

jimmyhillsfanclub

Personally I wouldn't (and didnt) isolate one of my kids from the rest of the family........

It just seems total overkill to me.......especially as you've both been double jabbed.

Nick

Administrator
Scum bags

Funny how no one in government are talking about giving these protesters up to ten years in prison. They’re undoubtedly more dangerous and more abusive than climate change protesters.
Not sure it's as dangerous as sitting in roads and blocking ambulances is it?

But yeah, intimidating a kid. Cunts

skybluetony176

Not sure it's as dangerous as sitting in roads and blocking ambulances is it?

But yeah, intimidating a kid. Cunts
Trying to stop people getting a vaccine against a virus that has killed 150,000+ in this country and another 675,000 have long term health effects from vs some people who stop traffic to highlight the issues of uninsulated homes that exacerbate pollution which kills people and gives many more long term health effects.

Nick

Administrator
Trying to stop people getting a vaccine against a virus that has killed 150,000+ in this country and another 675,000 have long term health effects from vs some people who stop traffic to highlight the issues of uninsulated homes that exacerbate pollution which kills people and gives many more long term health effects.
Ok Tony. As per usual you can't think straight because of politics. It's getting a bit worrying now.

Users who are viewing this thread