Bradford Millwall Today (2 Viewers)

letsallsingtogether

I actually agree with you to a degree there but also feel rcc is a good keeper in the making in this league.
Without a commanding center half to Marshall the defence, a experienced keeper may of done just that. Tho many of our defensive faults would still of been there.
I think TM put too much faith in Ricketts being able to do that job.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thing is I keep hearing that RCC is a good keeper in the making we need a good one now.
One that has already learnt where to stand when to release the ball and more importantly able to shout at his defenders and help them with their positioning.

Gazolba

If you look at the table, at our goals scored, goals against, goal difference, nothing looks that bad compared to the other teams. Then you look at our points total and it appears out of whack. I'm not sure what this means. It looks like we scored lots of goals when we didn't need to (5-0 and 6-0 wins) and in the games where we needed just one goal to pull out a result, we failed. I'ts worth noting that all the promotion contenders today won just 1-0.

Last edited:

letsallsingtogether

How can you say that biggest mistake is goalkeeper?

How many points would you say we've dropped due to RCC?

Am I the only one who thinks he's been decent?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Decent but inconsistent. Not good enough for this league yet though IMHO

dongonzalos

How can you say that biggest mistake is goalkeeper?

How many points would you say we've dropped due to RCC?

Am I the only one who thinks he's been decent?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I think he is now a decent keeper but initially for Burge and then for him. They had a learning curve.
In other positions that is not as critical unfortunately for a goalkeeper that is massive.
I like RCC I would have liked to see him do a year in Div 4 then get his chance with us.
A commanding experienced goalie would have helped that back four a lot this season.

H

Huckerby

I think he is now a decent keeper but initially for Burge and then for him. They had a learning curve.
In other positions that is not as critical unfortunately for a goalkeeper that is massive.
I like RCC I would have liked to see him do a year in Div 4 then get his chance with us.
A commanding experienced goalie would have helped that back four a lot this season.
so it's not direct mistakes from him it's that he hasn't commanded the back four?
Agree that's helpful with a keeper but not sure he can be blamed for our defensive frailties.

Users who are viewing this thread