Bradford Millwall Today (2 Viewers)

Otis

Correct.
Everyone talks of other teams having a bad run and we will be fine?
Most have had a bad run and are now back on track, we have yet to get out of ours
Yes. It's laughable.

All we need now is for all the teams that have been consistently winning to suddenly stop winning and for us to suddenly start winning after us previously keeping forever losing.

Simple!

GaryJones

Yeah - shit happens - fact!
We could still get into the play offs but has anyone worked out if it's still possible for us to get relegated!!!
You never know - shit happens!

Otis

Yeah - shit happens - fact!
We could still get into the play offs but has anyone worked out if it's still possible for us to get relegated!!!
You never know - shit happens!
As far as I am aware, no-one has ever been relegated on 56 points.

GaryJones

Phew - thank god for that!

Gazolba

At least we will be able to snigger when the 3 out of 4 teams that make the play-offs fail to get promoted. Automatic promotion was the only thing I wanted and that dream faded long ago.

AFCCOVENTRY

Well those results mean we are 6 points off 6th now.

Looks like a fight not finish in the same position as last season now it seems.

AFCCOVENTRY

We are 6 points from 16th now. Unfortunately our current form means the graph is plotting to a finish in that area.

This is quite a spectacular fall from grace since Christmas.

Otis

Yay!! I'll do the party poppers and the veggie sausages on sticks, who's up for the balloons and the Now That's What I Call Music CD?

Otis

We are 6 points from 16th now. Unfortunately our current form means the graph is plotting to a finish in that area.

This is quite a spectacular fall from grace since Christmas.
It is and as I said on another thread, when we signed Martin Lorentzson on the 7th December we were just 2 points behind first place Burton.

That gap is now an incredible 19 points. And that has been with Burton wobbling too.

It's been an unmitigated disaster.

AFCCOVENTRY

It is and as I said on another thread, when we signed Martin Lorentzson on the 7th December we were just 2 points behind first place Burton.

That gap is now an incredible 19 points. And that has been with Burton wobbling too.

It's been an unmitigated disaster.

Any other club would have sacked the manager by now, but even I believe Mogga deserves another pre season to sign our own players and build this club. If we start bringing in more Jones and Bilal's then we feel like we have our own team out there.

Mogga has a lot to learn from this season and hopefully he realises the mistakes to get us promoted next season.

Otis

If that does indeed happen, can we really claim that we have progressed this season?
Of course not.

Also, by the same token, if we finish 14th or 15th any progress we will have made will have been small.

No relegation battle for sure, but a monumental slide down the division none the less.

Skyblueweeman

Of course not.

Also, by the same token, if we finish 14th or 15th any progress we will have made will have been small.

No relegation battle for sure, but a monumental slide down the division none the less.

Otis...I think you're spot on. You seem to be one of the few regulars who can see this season being as shit as the previous. Don't let the first few months full you. The past 4 months has been shocking.

Can I ask all on the forum...had we not had the changing rooms/coach repainted or had Venus 2nd in command...would you have sacked another manager after such a monumental drop since Xmas?

Otis

Dream looks all but over.

Millwall 2-0 up against Burton.

We are now 8 points behind 6th as it stands.

Goodnight Vienna

Johnnythespider

Goodnight Vienna
Burton defending like a pub team, why couldn't they have played like this against us.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Goodnight Vienna

Todays the day the other sides finally decided to leave us behind despite them all spending weeks staying within touching distance of us!

Fair play to the other clubs especially the likes of Bradford & more so Barnsley, it's a marathon not a sprint after all!

Otis

Fat lady is clearing her throat ready to sing.....
Title looks like Wigans also
And if this stays the same tonight, tomorrow has to be a chance to experiment, blood a couple of youngsters.

Trust me, we are not making 8 points up. That is 3 wins, to Bradford's 3 defeats just to catch them.

We would need to do that and then outdo their form too from that point on.

The task is now monumental and beyond us surely.

8 points adrift with 7 games to go is massive and even more massive to a side completely out of sorts.

Irish Sky Blue

Otis...I think you're spot on. You seem to be one of the few regulars who can see this season being as shit as the previous. Don't let the first few months full you. The past 4 months has been shocking.

Can I ask all on the forum...had we not had the changing rooms/coach repainted or had Venus 2nd in command...would you have sacked another manager after such a monumental drop since Xmas?
Did you see the games last season as compared to this? Standard of football far, far better. This is the first season for a long time where going to games has been a pleasure not a chore. Never mind looking at how things have really been. Let's just re-write history. Pressley was obviously a genius who had us playing like Brazil.

SkyBlue_Bear83

And if this stays the same tonight, tomorrow has to be a chance to experiment, blood a couple of youngsters.

Trust me, we are not making 8 points up. That is 3 wins, to Bradford's 3 defeats just to catch them.

We would need to do that and then outdo their form too from that point on.

The task is now monumental and beyond us surely.

8 points adrift with 7 games to go is massive and even more massive to a side completely out of sorts.
Its possible Bradford would only need to lose 2 games for us to catch them due to the game in hand tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread