Transfer Rumour Billy Gilmour (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

TBF he would probably walk into one of the lower premiership teams, Palace, Southampton, Burnley etc.

He would get in a lot of prem teams but he is unlikely to go to a club like Burnley as he would just be watching the ball get launched over his head to their thug strikers to head, they will have a club with the right style of play in mind.

SlowerThanPlatt

Depends how you look at it for a start we had nowhere near our best team available until March add to that some of those mad results like Forest, twice, daft penalties and sendings off hitting the woodwork twenty odd times and I know other teams will have similar stories but I bet none had the horrendous injury issue we had until the New Year.

Yes we make more mistakes than the teams you stated because our players are of lesser quality, to think we’re close to a top 6 side with our best team is ludicrous.

no_loyalty

A Glasgow Rangers fan I work with, claims they are in for Gilmour.

slowpoke

Yes we make more mistakes than the teams you stated because our players are of lesser quality, to think we’re close to a top 6 side with our best team is ludicrous.
But those of lesser quality will be replaced and our team with those so-called lesser quality in it finished one of the better teams in the division wether we can challenge top six I don’t know but then who thought Barnsley would.

mark82

You'd probably have said the same about Barnsley this time last year. Football's a funny game, you never know.

McLovin87

No but oddly enough 2 England players have been in contact and have to self isolate!

Sounds a bit shady on the Jocks side that no one was in contact with him.

That's because he's a "Billy No Mates"

SBAndy

Surprised that you can’t take a test after 5 days and cut short your isolation period to be honest. Expected that to be the case by now.

Reactions: vow

Bad Boy

Before I retired I was just a stupid thick telephone engineer, I don't do medical so I have nothing but the most basic of understanding of contagious illnesses and viruses. I simply can't get my head around scenes such as these when Mount and Chilwell have to self isolate and Clarke and Dykes doesn't.
I really would appreciate someone on this site who is well informed about these matters to explain this to me!

steve cooper

Before I retired I was just a stupid thick telephone engineer, I don't do medical so I have nothing but the most basic of understanding of contagious illnesses and viruses. I simply can't get my head around scenes such as these when Mount and Chilwell have to self isolate and Clarke and Dykes doesn't.
I really would appreciate someone on this site who is well informed about these matters to explain this to me!
They said on the news that the contact with Mount & Chillwell was in an enclosed area and for 25 minutes. This is deemed to be a far greater risk than contact in the open for a few seconds. Not sure that is the case but that's the rules.

Hadji's_Goatee

They said on the news that the contact with Mount & Chillwell was in an enclosed area and for 25 minutes. This is deemed to be a far greater risk than contact in the open for a few seconds. Not sure that is the case but that's the rules.
Thank goodness the news have cleared that up – that all makes sense now. Wonder how the rules define a team coach – obviously not an enclosed space 🤷‍♂️

Brighton Sky Blue

Or alternatively they could take a PCR and know either way

Users who are viewing this thread