Transfer Rumour Billy Gilmour (1 Viewer)

Saddlebrains

Same man who told me about the Ricoh deal 2 weeks beforehand, and numerous other things tbf.

Year long loan.

Obviously other clubs in for him as he's a fantastic talent, but we're a fair way down the line and are frontrunners (maybe the Viveash thing). One of these held up due to the euros.

If we pull it off that would be some statement of intent

Saddlebrains

Remember when Mason Mount or Harry Wilson could have got a bottom half premier league club loan but ended up at Derby?

Harvey Elliott at Blackburn last season?

il go on with more examples if you like?

Saddlebrains

Please don’t tell me your source is that DavidMCov on Twitter? He’s just come up with the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No its not, as i said mines the same bloke who has known a few things. Ricoh return etc

SlowerThanPlatt

Remember when Mason Mount or Harry Wilson could have got a bottom half premier league club loan but ended up at Derby?

Harvey Elliott at Blackburn last season?

il go on with more examples if you like?

Gilmour has already played Premier League football, he was man of the match against Everton and in the FA Cup against Liverpool

SlowerThanPlatt

No its not, as i said mines the same bloke who has known a few things. Ricoh return etc

Such as this?

Saddlebrains

Such as this?

And we were one of them, wasnt guaranteed a start with Ohare in the side, wanted first team football, next?

SlowerThanPlatt

Mount and Wilson had both played for Chelsea and Liverpool, i dont see what youre getting at here?

Nope, Mount was at Derby in 2018, made his debut for Chelsea in 2019. Wilson played 25 minutes in the FA Cup against a League 2 side

Gilmour has played 22 times for Chelsea already

Evo1883

One of those that I want to say is bollocks but will probably happen and il look a twat .

So I'm saying
giphy.gif

clint van damme

Same man who told me about the Ricoh deal 2 weeks beforehand, and numerous other things tbf.

Year long loan.

Obviously other clubs in for him as he's a fantastic talent, but we're a fair way down the line and are frontrunners (maybe the Viveash thing). One of these held up due to the euros.

If we pull it off that would be some statement of intent

Sure he never said Gilly Bilmour?

slowpoke

I would think it is likely Gilmour will be loaned out somewhere could go to a low end premier club but Chelsea will want him playing most games and that is more likely below the Premier League, doubt it will be us but if it was from last year midfield who’s place would he take.

Hobo

I think there is a grain of truth in this "obviously other clubs are in for him" 😂 😂 😂

Users who are viewing this thread