Transfer Rumour Billy Gilmour (1 Viewer)

Samo

I guess we can now safely put this one to bed.
For everyone's sake, close the thread

Greggs

Right officially withdrawing this now after seeing him play.

We definitely did have talks, as confirmed by a few on here.

But even il concede now we've got more chance of platting piss than getting him in

File this under 'we tried but beyond our reach'
That's fucking weak bro. You buckled at the wrong time, could have kept this whopper going ages. Hey @shepardo01 lol

Greggs

Why you singling me out? Is it a "whopper" if we have approached a club to loan a player.
Even said in my post, situations can change.
What is your problem??
You're very uptight. Chill out mate fucking hell

CDK

A pipedream by the club ,if so love the ambition.
The author of this thread,fisherman casting his line into the water .

slowpoke

Probably just rumour and idle gossip but if Chelsea decide to loan him out for a season it will be to where they think his obvious talent will best develop same as they did with Tammy Abrahams not sure wages will come into it that much.. He looks another Kante and I can’t see him dislodging him just yet

stupot07

There is no chance he is coming on loan to us, if he isn't in and around the Chelsea first team squad next season he will go out on loan to a lower prem team or maybe top end championship side.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

cc84cov

He should Be on loan at a new promoted side to the prem

He will 100% not be coming here I can’t actually believe how many have taken the bait on here 🤣🤣🤣

SBAndy

He should Be on loan at a new promoted side to the prem

He will 100% not be coming here I can’t actually believe how many have taken the bait on here 🤣🤣🤣

Not saying he will or won’t come to us, but they probably wouldn’t want him playing for a relegation-threatened team because they’re likely to have less of the ball.

The Philosopher

Dougie had Glandular Fever and was out for over a year with it. Nice guy, shame the illness knocked him back so much. Think he could have been a first team regular.

I used to regularly watch the reserves (my Saturday shift on my paper round meant I’d miss many Saturday games 🙄 so reserve team action was the next best thing.)

Dougie McGuire was a bit special , and should have been in the first team. Unfortunately, David Smith had his one and a half amazing seasons (before he became nondescript) and kept him out.

On the other wing we had Keith Thompson (Garry’s bro) who was also brilliant. They’d often switch wings and we had a reserve team at the time that was pretty darn good.

Back in the day, people used to say that the Liverpool reserve team would have finished mid table at least in the top division.

Our circa 1990 reserve team (Keily in goal, Livingstone & Bannister up front, Thompson & McGuire wide, Dobson, Rodger etc.) may have avoided relegation from the top flight (in an era we were top half of the table).

Skyblueweeman

I thought it was a stretch, Gilmour coming here but after last night, absolutely no chance.

I'm that confident that he's not coming here, I'll delete my account on here if he does.

mark82

So is there a chance? Spill the beans.

There's always a chance. I guess my observation would be that there's no smoke without fire - but that doesn't mean that it will happen. Personally think he's above this level so if we did pull it off would be incredible.

If he were to come on loan to the championship, then expected league position isn't the be all & end all. Would be more about fit & style of play. We're quite attractive in that respect even if we aren't necessarily the strongest financially, so depends what the loaning club are looking for.

cc84cov

There's always a chance. I guess my observation would be that there's no smoke without fire - but that doesn't mean that it will happen. Personally think he's above this level so if we did pull it off would be incredible.

If he were to come on loan to the championship, then expected league position isn't the be all & end all. Would be more about fit & style of play. We're quite attractive in that respect even if we aren't necessarily the strongest financially, so depends what the loaning club are looking for.
Has there been smoke ? Or some pissed up rumour one night on a forum,everyone is desperate for news whej deep down we all know he’s not coming here

slowpoke

There is no chance he is coming on loan to us, if he isn't in and around the Chelsea first team squad next season he will go out on loan to a lower prem team or maybe top end championship side.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
We will be a top end championship team

Users who are viewing this thread