Mark Robins (2 Viewers)

mark82

Really? I was about to say I'm surprised but I'm not.
Anyone questioning Robins position needs fucking and their clothes burning. (That doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to question some of his selections or decisions), but questioning whether he's the right man for the job is stupidity on a grand scale.

Strange fetish?

ccfc1234

I can’t say I agree with it
Grendel, while I agree he has had a solid rather than spectacular tenure. Which in truth is what the club needed. In what areas do you think you have spotted deficiencies that the vast majority have overlooked.

Grendel

Grendel, while I agree he has had a solid rather than spectacular tenure. Which in truth is what the club needed. In what areas do you think you have spotted deficiencies that the vast majority have overlooked.

Well we are into the second of at least 6 years outside Coventry - something he does have “form” for

ccfc1234

Well we are into the second of at least 6 years outside Coventry - something he does have “form” for
Given the owners stance and strategy. Boddy would require some seriously impressive powers of persuasion to effect change on this level.

His thinking on the best way forward might also be aligned with Joy anyway.

shmmeee

Given the owners stance and strategy. Boddy would require some seriously impressive powers of persuasion to effect change on this level.

His thinking on the best way forward might also be aligned with Joy anyway.

If his thinking wasn't aligned, he wouldn't be in the job.

Brylowes

If his thinking wasn't aligned, he wouldn't be in the job.
Well that’s patently untrue, plenty of people out there prepared to strive, promote and work
toward an objective they completely disagree with in exchange for reward and position :unsure:
look no further than BoJo’s cabinet for numerous examples.

Last edited:

Hobo

It is going to be a long tough season. Football is a confidence game - but our recent upward curve and momentum should help us intially. But that can soon drain away with a run of unlucky results.

Robins is doing a great job, but people need to manage their expectations this season.

Fans expecting us to have four quality strikers and about 8 people who can play CDM in case of injuries is unrealistic in normal circumstances - let alone when revenue is slashed with no fans attending games.

mark_ccfc

It is going to be a long tough season. Football is a confidence game - but our recent upward curve and momentum should help us intially. But that can soon drain away with a run of unlucky results.

Robins is doing a great job, but people need to manage their expectations this season.

Fans expecting us to have four quality strikers and about 8 people who can play CDM in case of injuries is unrealistic in normal circumstances - let alone when revenue is slashed with no fans attending games.
That last sentence made me think, supporters of NOPM got their wish in the end !

Users who are viewing this thread