Transfer Rumour Billy Gilmour (1 Viewer)

slowpoke

I hope when Sick Boy turns up with “told you so” you admit that we were wrong and beg forgiveness

Last edited:

Philosorapter

Here's my take on it.

Our low ebb of the season came when we were playing the same system with which Coventry won Division One. This was around Games 8-12 ish. Nothing wrong with this. I think we all wanted to see how the system would work in the Championship. Coventry changed the system to one upfront after this which gave a better ratio of PPG than before. This got us to the mid-season transfer window where the squad was strengthened.

Here's the table around our lowest ebb of games 8-12 ish.

Table.PNG

And here's Glicko-2 following Coventry's rating over the course of the season.

I did say at the start of the season that 1400 points would be around the relegation zone 'cause it is easier to remember with 1500 being midtable and 1600+ being in a promotion/play-off place. I think it is more accurate to place the entry into the relegation zone around 1375 though.

Last edited:

Philosorapter

Hers's a graphic after HD was sorted out showing the Glicko-2 ratings for the first 16 games of the Championship.

D

Deleted member 11652

Not me, think you may have tagged the wrong person.

‘Never say never’ ‘no smoke without fire’ if you wanna pretend to be an itk super fan then it is assumed when you say stuff like this you know what you’re talking about. Has Boddy asked you to lead the fans on to build some excitement and hope that we don’t notice how appalling our summer is going?

mark82

‘Never say never’ ‘no smoke without fire’ if you wanna pretend to be an itk super fan then it is assumed when you say stuff like this you know what you’re talking about. Has Boddy asked you to lead the fans on to build some excitement and hope that we don’t notice how appalling our summer is going?

You're a strange one. You've got a real hang up on this haven't you? Considering you weren't a member on here at the time, I'm guessing you don't really know what happened, but feel free to carry on if it makes you feel like a big man.

Anyway, as I'm sure you'll understand we make enquiries for a lot of players. They don't all come off. The number of different places this came from I suspect there was truth in us making an enquiry.

Sit back, relax, enjoy the off-season. Should be a few signings the next week or so with staff coming back in. Panic if we haven't made any when the season starts.

D

Deleted member 11652

You're a strange one. You've got a real hang up on this haven't you? Considering you weren't a member on here at the time, I'm guessing you don't really know what happened, but feel free to carry on if it makes you feel like a big man.

Anyway, as I'm sure you'll understand we make enquiries for a lot of players. They don't all come off. The number of different places this came from I suspect there was truth in us making an enquiry.

Sit back, relax, enjoy the off-season. Should be a few signings the next week or so with staff coming back in. Panic if we haven't made any when the season starts.

15D9527B-2960-4154-A5BB-2AE0B2026228.gif

Users who are viewing this thread