Transfer Rumour Billy Gilmour (1 Viewer)

slowpoke

But would Chelsea want him in what will almost certainly be a relegation battle or a could be push for the top end of the championship.

Last edited:

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

They said on the news that the contact with Mount & Chillwell was in an enclosed area and for 25 minutes. This is deemed to be a far greater risk than contact in the open for a few seconds. Not sure that is the case but that's the rules.

And ALL the Scotland players in the changing rooms after the game?

Sick Boy

But would Chelsea want him in what will almost certainly be a relegation battle or a could be push for the top end of the championship.
They’d still be playing at a higher level than us and there’s a good chance we will be in a relegation battle too.

slowpoke

Based on what?
Our finish last season once our best players were back, Robins will improve the squad as he has done each of the last four seasons, easy to predict a struggle you did that all last season if I remember correct. Imo we will be a comfortable mid-table team maybe even a bit higher.

Sick Boy

Our finish last season once our best players were back, Robins will improve the squad as he has done each of the last four seasons, easy to predict a struggle you did that all last season if I remember correct. Imo we will be a comfortable mid-table team maybe even a bit higher.
Yeah I did and we were in a relegation battle….
The squad has got some large holes in it that need to be filled. As we’re not improving upon our best players from last season and looking to replace them, it’s unlikely we’re going to be a top half side - it would take a couple more years yet.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Yeah I did and we were in a relegation battle….
The squad has got some large holes in it that need to be filled. As we’re not improving upon our best players from last season and looking to replace them, it’s unlikely we’re going to be a top half side - it would take a couple more years yet.
Not really we never dropped into the relegation zone

CDK

Tend to agree with sick boy up to a piont it will be another season where if we finish 14th or 15th it will improve on last season.As for top half finish couple of season's time unless the players to a man all massively improve and stay injury free.

Users who are viewing this thread