Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Wasps downward spiral...

Shugs will be along shortly to tell everyone that this is actually good news, standard practice and that all sports clubs will be doing the same.
 
In an administration is the club's lease agreement an asset to transfer to a new entity if Wasps agree a CVA

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
 
In an administration is the club's lease agreement an asset to transfer to a new entity if Wasps agree a CVA

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Won't the bond holders need to agree it?

If I remember ACL didn't agree to one back in the day?
 
On the one hand I can't help thinking this isn't good news for City, on the other hand I'm fucking delighted!

Yep, my mind automatically went to how we're going to somehow get fucked over in this too
 
  • Like
Reactions: vow
It really is time to abandon the over-elongated professionalism experiment in RU.
After spending a good many years rueing the fact that Cov missed the opportunity, I'm actually very glad they did now.
Leave pro sport to those that have a fckn clue.
 
Argued this would happen with Italia all those years ago.
Heard rumblings at an early stage that it was boom or bust and it just wasn’t happening.
I wish he was still here to rub his nose in it, after he laughed it off time and again.
 
It really is time to abandon the over-elongated professionalism experiment in RU.
After spending a good many years rueing the fact that Cov missed the opportunity, I'm actually very glad they did now.
Leave pro sport to those that have a fckn clue.

Totally agree Kneeza
 
Argued this would happen with Italia all those years ago.
Heard rumblings at an early stage that it was boom or bust and it just wasn’t happening.
I wish he was still here to rub his nose in it, after he laughed it off time and again.

"We should let CCFC die so Wasps can pick up the pieces"
 
I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure OSB said the bonds weren't going to be the be all and end all (paraphrasing).

Never trust an accountant.
 
I've penciled in CRFC Vs London Scottish on the 19th November.

Might be a premiership game at this rate.
 
Shugs will be along shortly to tell everyone that this is actually good news, standard practice and that all sports clubs will be doing the same.
There's actually already people on their forum saying how this is great news and part of a genius plan. Taking heads in the sand to new levels.
 
I wonder how much they have shuffling around to leave the bad bits behind, the training ground had a little move recently
 
Wonky is hoping Derek and his family are ok
giphy.gif
 
Seriously though - let’s face it, they’re about to shaft all the normal people who work at the CBS and for wasps. Genuinely feel for them

Vaughan, Eastwood and Richardson will get off Scot free.

fuck the fans and the rugby club though

giphy.gif
 
  • Like
Reactions: vow
I am sure they will be but small business that have been doing work for them will be shafted.
One of the issues if they try and shaft the bondholders is that a decent chunk of them will be regular supporters taken in by the 'we'll be the richest and most successful club in the world' rubbish. Surely even Wasps fans wouldn't support their own supporters being ripped off.
 
Just a feeling that Wasps will dodge relegation and have something in mind to dodge a lot of the grief. RFU will find a way out for them ég blaming it all on COVID.
Look how SISU moved things around before our various administration issues. Richardson making those board changes a few weeks back
 
Just a feeling that Wasps will dodge relegation and have something in mind to dodge a lot of the grief. RFU will find a way out for them ég blaming it all on COVID.
Look how SISU moved things around before our various administration issues. Richardson making those board changes a few weeks back

I can see them dodging relegation - they'll claim it's all down to Covid (conveniently ignoring their endless years of losses and then the borrowing of £35m at 6.5% with no real idea of how to pay it back). The RFU will conspire with them because... well that's what the RFU do, look after their own and fuck the rest.

However, the bondholders, they won't go quietly and they've got an absolute chokehold on the stadium side of the business. Wasps won't come through this without a scratch, imho.
 
Isn’t it worth SISU seeing what the offer is and for example if someone offers 10p in th £, SISU offer 11p?
 
Hard to see what this will ultimately mean. Having gone through our own administration and coming out the other side with very little changed I’m sceptical about Wasps pending administration.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom