Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Wasps downward spiral...

Slightly different when so much is owed externally surely?

It’s very different and it seems to be an attempt at sale pre admin
 
They seem to owe HMRC, don’t recall us owing HMRC. That’s a big difference.

We didn't have a £35m debt secured against our primary asset either. They're all out of wriggle room, that's why they've gone for Administration.
 
We didn't have a £35m debt secured against our primary asset either. They're all out of wriggle room, that's why they've gone for Administration.

They haven’t gone for administration
 
Yet. They have started the process to stop being wound up by HMRC

It matters not. They are not in administration and I think have 14 plus 14
 
It matters not. They are not in administration and I think have 14 plus 14

But after that time, If nothing is sorted they are done for.

I doubt going down this route breeds confidence to any lender.
 
But after that time, If nothing is sorted they are done for.

I doubt going down this route breeds confidence to any lender.

What about a buyer?
 
What about a buyer?



I just cant see anyone wanting to buy them. If someone new is interested they dont have much time to do due diligence.

If they have someone lined up. Are they going to want to pay of all the debt or let them go under and buy cheaper
 
I just cant see anyone wanting to buy them. If someone new is interested they dont have much time to do due diligence.

If they have someone lined up. Are they going to want to pay of all the debt or let them go under and buy cheaper

They won’t have an option to buy if going under will they
 
Unless you are an economically illiterate person you would never invest in a Premiership rugby club. Everyone one of the clubs … bar Exeter …. Lose money every year and Wasps business plan is a total basket case.
Ultimately it’s us the tax payers of UK who lose out with these situations
 
Unless you are an economically illiterate person you would never invest in a Premiership rugby club. Everyone one of the clubs … bar Exeter …. Lose money every year and Wasps business plan is a total basket case.
Ultimately it’s us the tax payers of UK who lose out with these situations
But I'm a UK tax payer and I feel like I'm winning real good right now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom