Wasps downward spiral... (11 Viewers)

duffer

No way did they get 6,878

I'm not convinced either, two stands completely empty, and one less than half full. More like 4,000 perhaps.

Wasps have got plenty of form for being less than honest with their attendances, and with good reason if they're hoping to attract someone daft enough to throw money at them...

Grendel

I'm not convinced either, two stands completely empty, and one less than half full. More like 4,000 perhaps.

Wasps have got plenty of form for being less than honest with their attendances, and with good reason if they're hoping to attract someone daft enough to throw money at them...

They are hardly going to pay more Customs and Excise Duty than they need to are they

Grendel

They wouldn’t have to, just declare a different amount of complementary tickets to achieve their prescribed total?

They are bar coded - it’s Elvis lives on the moon in a double decker bus conspiracy - it’s the recorded attendance if we start questioning it we look ridiculous

Brighton Sky Blue

The official attendance will presumably include season ticket holders and complimentary tickets, so the number sold/given away probably is that, but the number of bodies in the ground is less.

jordan210

The official attendance will presumably include season ticket holders and complimentary tickets, so the number sold/given away probably is that, but the number of bodies in the ground is less.

The number is likely to be numbers sold. Hence why it includes everything. No different to every other event that takes place.

The data from turnstile will be used internally and be confidential.

not sure why someone mentioned vat issue as Vat is paid at point of sale not when that ticket is scanned in to a stadium…

wingy

Have they done away with that thread .
Site appears differently formatted this morning , can't seem to find it unless I've cocked something up.

Sky Blue Harry H

Small extract from the match report last night

He strikes the ball with an audible thwack that was very noticeable in a near-empty CBS Arena.

Last edited:

chiefdave

Wasps going into administration
Are you sure, have they not checked with Shugs, he keeps saying everything is fine and the bonds are about to be paid back.

Explains the shuffling around of assets as many on here suggest, only to be highlighted on the Wasps forums as idiots who had no clue what they were on about.

jordan210

giphy.gif

chiefdave

I actually feel sorry for them
It would be nice, although I suspect highly unlikely, if this ended up with the club back in London in some form in front of their old supporters. They're the only ones I've ever felt sorry for in all of this.

Bet there's a few Wasps supporters who sunk money into the bonds having some interesting conversations with their partners tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread