Match Thread Rotherham United FC - Coventry City Match Thread - Wednesday 25th Oct (6 Viewers)

Terry Gibson's perm

What you have just quoted is surely based on Birdwell or do you just listen to cwr and not attend games?

Season ticket holder but don’t attend away games, tell me when Dasilva has done anything he gets it and passes it backwards hasn’t the pace to go past his man and rarely crosses.

Bidwell will put his foot in when needed and can do everything else equally well as Dasilva. He is underwhelming and another I can’t see why we chased so hard, I would rather have the Rotherham left back Bramall, another let down from the Adi black book.

skyblue_55

A massive lack of pace & we couldn’t match Rotherham’s passion to stop balls coming into their box .
Their balls in , off willing runners , was way to much for us & numerous times they had overloads on the wings .
Ayari , too soft for this league & a luxury player that we can’t afford to play , whilst we are stumbling around at the bottom of the league.
God knows where we go from here , with an arrogant manager , who doesn’t like change & Doug must be questioning our massive outlay now , as the “ bedding in time “ has long since passed

SkyBlueMatt

That was awful for the most part but we created so many good chances. How we didn't put one away is beyond me.

Great to see O'Hare come on. He looked good considering the amount of time he's been off the pitch.

Missed chances but I'm starting to like Simms, he's far from perfect but at least now you can see him working harder, getting in the ball. We'll be raving about him eventually.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Martin180

A massive lack of pace & we couldn’t match Rotherham’s passion to stop balls coming into their box .
Their balls in , off willing runners , was way to much for us & numerous times they had overloads on the wings .
Ayari , too soft for this league & a luxury player that we can’t afford to play , whilst we are stumbling around at the bottom of the league.
God knows where we go from here , with an arrogant manager , who doesn’t like change & Doug must be questioning our massive outlay now , as the “ bedding in time “ has long since passed
Arrogant manager ? Like Ferguson,Wenger , Mourinho?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I still think robins deserves more respect than he gets off some on here .. really gets my back up tbh at times..

Short memories
I think any other manager having us play like this having spent that much money pre-season would be facing much harsher and vitriolic criticism than MR is.

People are questioning decisions, as we have done throughout his tenure on stuff like in-game management and subs, but are doing so fairly and, for a social media platform, politely.

Evo1883

Arrogant manager that gave you more to cheer about than the previous 30 years??

Stephen Graham Finger Guns GIF by PeacockTV

napolimp

Think the plan might have to go out the window

Your clogging up the thread with your one liners, but what do you actually want? The money's been spent, and the players have been signed - on long term deals. What do you want now? Release most of the squad? Sack the manager? Replace all the coaches? The chairman to walk?

If you're going to constantly tell everyone everything is fucked, at least float some suggestions.

Martin180

Your clogging up the thread with your one liners, but what do you actually want? The money's been spent, and the players have been signed - on long term deals. What do you want now? Release most of the squad? Sack the manager? Replace all the coaches? The chairman to walk?

If you're going to constantly tell everyone everything is fucked, at least float some suggestions.
Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

Evo1883

I think any other manager having us play like this having spent that much money pre-season would be facing much harsher and vitriolic criticism than MR is.

People are questioning decisions, as we have done throughout his tenure on stuff like in-game management and subs, but are doing so fairly and, for a social media platform, politely.

Not sure it's all very respectful , and I think 13 games , whilst giving us so much is a small time frame to get a new team to where it needs to be ..

We've plenty of time

The Philosopher

Maybe we should make headlines and if we win a corner not bother putting anyone in the box and just tap it out for a goal kick. We’ve more chance of being hit on a counter than scoring from a corner.

Partly satire.

Terry Gibson's perm

We don’t need to change the manager but he does need to change something.

We need a settled back three at the moment for me that would be Binks Kitching and Lati.

We need to get the ball forward more quickly and that starts right at the back Collins was brought in because he is good with the ball and that’s not something you can say about Wilson (the modern game seems to be more about goalies with good feet than hands)

We are stuck in midfield with Eccles.

I just wish the wing backs would cross it into the box.

Matt smith

Rationally, I’d give robins and the recruitment team one more window

id replace most of the new signings, we’ve wasted millions and millions of pounds, I’d give him one more window to try and strengthen to aid what we currently have

if we’re in a relegation battle I think he deserves to go to be honest after spending 25 million

The Philosopher

We need a settled back three at the moment for me that would be Binks Kitching and Lati.

We need to get the ball forward more quickly and that starts right at the back Collins was brought in because he is good with the ball and that’s not something you can say about Wilson (the modern game seems to be more about goalies with good feet than hands)

To be fair I think Wilson is quite good with his feet. Used to play midfield apparently

Martin180

Eccles isn't the problem , it's the lack of zip and pace in front of him . That's why we miss Allen , O'Hare and even Palmer ahead of him

Users who are viewing this thread