Match Thread Rotherham United FC - Coventry City Match Thread - Wednesday 25th Oct (5 Viewers)

Evo1883

Manager can’t get the best out of good players

or we’ve recruited poorly and the gaffer has brought in players who aren’t good enough

simple stuff really

Got the best from hamer and vik ? Who are better than every player in our squad today

tommy hutch legend

Pace Dasilva is one of the slowest in the team and he makes nothing happen that is positive, all he does is gets it and passes it backwards.

Pace Dasilva is one of the slowest in the team and he makes nothing happen that is positive, all he does is gets it and passes it backwards.
What you have just quoted is surely based on Birdwell or do you just listen to cwr and not attend games?

steve101

I'd love to know why he left Sakamota out. The first half an hour against Bristol City was the best we have played this season and Sakamota was instrumental in that. He played with intensity, movement and skill. Exactly what we were missing today. When he came on with O'Hare, they both tried to up the tempo and be more intricate. It will take O'Hare a while before he regains sharpness and fitness but Sakamota should be starting.

Fergusons_Beard

Robins just said that the performance wasn’t good enough yet come next week he’ll pick the same fuckin players.

Time for big changes-Fadz needs dropping, so does Dasilva and Eccles. Trouble is who the fook comes in for Eccles!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

quinn1971

Just to give things a little bit of perspective we’re 20th west brom are 6th, win Monday and we’re 2 points behind them, and only 21 points behind Leicester 😉

Evo1883

Yeah, so the players aren’t good enough then basically

Well of I judged vik on 12 games too if have been seriously flabbergasted at what he went on to achieve .. fact is Robins made him the player he is today

There's alot of time to improve these footballers , we will develop them and most of them will be what we need them to be

Martin180

I'd love to know why he left Sakamota out. The first half an hour against Bristol City was the best we have played this season and Sakamota was instrumental in that. He played with intensity, movement and skill. Exactly what we were missing today. When he came on with O'Hare, they both tried to up the tempo and be more intricate. It will take O'Hare a while before he regains sharpness and fitness but Sakamota should be starting.
Was a strange decision

Martin180

Well of I judged vik on 12 games too if have been seriously flabbergasted at what he went on to achieve .. fact is Robins made him the player he is today

There's alot of time to improve these footballers , we will develop them and most of them will be what we need them to be
Imagine if we signed them on long term deals with a view to improving them backed by a chairman with a 5 year plan ....

Matt smith

Agreed evo

fernandopartridge

Robins just said that the performance wasn’t good enough yet come next week he’ll pick the same fuckin players.

Time for big changes-Fadz needs dropping, so does Dasilva and Eccles. Trouble is who the fook comes in for Eccles!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Well not really as he said we played brilliantly Saturday yet changed the team

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread