IKEA Closing in Coventry (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

The city centre definitely needs some green space, a music venue, and a football stadium. It doesn’t need more shitty shops that shut down after six months or yet more cafes and restaurants.

If we had the entertainment venues/stadium it would need more cafes/restaurants. We've barely just got started in terms of eating out.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Apologies if it's already been mentioned but surely the council would jump at the chance for wasps to move in with a huge training facility , indoor pitches, training facilities, gym and anything else to promote their favourite sporting body.

David O'Day

In cov nick, I think you and I granddad have different idea when you say "slip on shoes". I'm thinking uncle nobhead style white numbers or the rugby boy on tour brown war crimes

Nick

Administrator
11279433-1-black

David O'Day

guaranteed they'll be plenty of folk cutting about St. Andrews in them Saturday now they've been featured on this influential portal.

I can imagine them to be the kind of shoes that Bolton fans woudl cut about in to be fair. Look the bizzo with a pair of adidas 4 stripe bottoms

Philosorapter

I think this sums up Arts and Culture for me.

A one of a kind magnum opus by Anon.

IMG_4509.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread