Euro 2016 big thread (2 Viewers)

theferret

Much more going on out there than the media would have you believe, seems to be a huge amount of provocation. Some pretty horrible stories coming out. This video seems typical. Hopefully all this will stop once we leave that hellhole Marseille.

wingy

Skirtel should be off
Robbie Savage "Flyels tackling in"hehe
Showing the tasty incidents on the big screen Rugby style
Are you watching England!
Bring on Thursday

stupot07

The way its setup up am I right in thinking if Wales win and we beat Russia (big if with England!), then a draw in the England v Wales match will see both sides through?
Not if Russia beat Wales and Slovakia and we fail to beat slovakia

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Otis

Thought Slovakia started off really brightly and for 5 mins they had Wales on their heels.

The minute the goal went in though Solvakia have looked a very, very poor side, their main tactic seemingly to play one two's in the centre of the field, just outside the penalty box through a massed defence.

Unless Slovakia come to the party Wales are going to win this very easily. Got to see a different Slovakian team in the second half. They must be better than this judging on recent results.

armybike

Rugby fans wouldn't do this.

I'll get me coat

chiefdave

Hopefully just a rumour and nothing has been confirmed yet but reports of an England fan being killed are starting to go round twitter.

Lets hope that's a false report.

asiaskyblues

Great first half. Playing a controlled game but a bit worried about the keeper Waed. Maybe having him in makes the defence extra cautious about covering. I went crazy when Bale scored and my neighbours thought I'd injured myself. We have waited a long time for this game to come (my family are welsh and I've always supported them) and the fans are massive, unlike the England supporters who are bringing shame again.

theferret

Hopefully just a rumour and nothing has been confirmed yet but reports of an England fan being killed are starting to go round twitter.

Lets hope that's a false report.

One 'fighting for his life' apparently according to Sky News. Some video footage of russians stamping on the heads of unconscious fans - shocking stuff. Getting very serious now. Surely if somebody loses their life game will have to be abandoned. No segregation in the ground, not good. What a nightmare.

Nick

Administrator
One 'fighting for his life' apparently according to Sky News. Some video footage of russians stamping on the heads of unconscious fans - shocking stuff. Getting very serious now. Surely if somebody loses their life game will have to be abandoned. No segregation in the ground, not good. What a nightmare.
Absolutely disgusting.

I know the English get a bad name, bit when you watch about the eastern Europeans it's a lot more than a bloke having too many beers and thinking they are hard.

chiefdave

I know the English get a bad name, bit when you watch about the eastern Europeans it's a lot more than a bloke having too many beers and thinking they are hard.
From looking at tweets from England fans who are there it sounds like an organised pre-planned attack from the Russians. Many of them dressed in all black with balaclavas and are armed. Add in that there are local Marseille gangs attacking England as well and you've got the police not doing a great deal. Then as soon as England fight back they get the blame.

Serious questions need to be asked about the Russians here and their hosting the world cup. And the arrangements in France. Many were predicting this and expected a huge security presence but it seems ineffective.

Captain Dart

Slovakia equalised.

theferret

Hopefully we get out of Marseille and it all stops. Not looking forward to travelling out next week as much as I should, but sure St Etienne will be very different. Just hope if we progress we avoid Marseille in the later rounds.

Covstu

Hopefully we get out of Marseille and it all stops. Not looking forward to travelling out next week as much as I should, but sure St Etienne will be very different. Just hope if we progress we avoid Marseille in the later rounds.
Agree shit location for that type of game

stupot07

Yep, Ramsey's been disappointing given his quality. The assist was a dribble over hit. Good job RK scuffed thr shot, I think a true hit would have been blocked

stupot07

Should have been sent off in the first half, and has made 3-4 yellow cards offences this half.

stupot07

Possibly, Suarez got done at the world cup following video evidence.

no_loyalty

Need a big result from England now, we don't want to play second fiddle to the welsh

Users who are viewing this thread