Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Euro 2016 big thread

Besides the so-called small nations, it looked like an unwanted, woeful task for the "big names" and their stars.
All focus seems to be on Champions League ATM.
 
Our play in the final third let us down. <snip> Our shooting was pretty abysmal this time out too.

It was not only our final third. We were knocked out by Iceland due to defensive mistakes. Rooney's penalty was enough for us to win.
If we hadn't let in those two goals, Iceland would have had to come at us and we probably would have scored more.
England's shooting always lets us down. We needed Jermaine Defoe, he's still our most dangerous striker.
 
I know he is a cheating bastard who rolls around on the floor as if he's been shot, but I thought Pepe should have made it into the team of the tournament
 
It was entirely chosen from the semi-final teams in the end

tott.jpg
 
I'd have put Bonucci in there or at least on a subs bench, I thought he had a fine tournament in particular.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom