Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (52 Viewers)

Ring Of Steel

What are we all arguing over this evening then ?

Whats on the agenda tonight ? :)

Well for starters I have no hair left. Then my wife tried to wax my chest but it hurt like fuck so I need to take a razor to the rest or I'll look like I got attacked by a madman with clippers. Then the row will be the same as always- what to watch on TV. I want Ozark or The Mandalorian, they want something from The Disney Channel... which means I'll end up taking the dog for a walk while they watch something from The Disney Channel. Madness slowly descending.

Ring Of Steel

With respect I’ve posed several questions which you ignore and refuse to answer - you are very poor at debating actually. You are very good at diversions and nonsense like this and you enjoy the attention

This latest hypothesis of yours is absurd. Hancock is a very little insignificant man and now is acting like a cheap dictator. In the past such characters would have been told to do one. Now he can make threats to remove more liberties and people are more frightened of the consequences from Hancock than the reality of the virus

Cummings is about as conservative as Karl Marx and he will be taking note as to how people can be controlled and directed.

Businesses and people’s lives are being destroyed forever - some have survived far greater threats than this but we now see a government that can completely close the country down and all people like you obsess with is irrelevant sideshow nonsense that will be forgotten the day Mr Hancock gives people permission to breathe again

Mr Cummings will be very pleased with you

Whatever you like pal, I'm just not interested tbh.

David O'Day

Basically David said it was laughable to compare Maddison to Lookman in his very charming David way. This was the summer Maddison moved to Leicester so needless to say it didn't age well for him.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Oh you are lying once again tom.

You've hung yourself on this one.

Grendel

TomRad85

Oh ffs tom you are lying again.

Today we've learned tom lies and he can't use a computer

Is your name even tom?
I'm using a phone...

Where's the lie? You've been caught out as a liar and won't own it. You said the conversation never happened, it did.

If you said you have so many pointless arguments you forgot about it, I'd believe that, but you didn't.

Skybluefaz

This one is for you David
8e2a045c1aa3b298c9a600426960d1fb.jpg

Screenshot lad. Screenshot.

David O'Day

I'm using a phone...

Where's the lie? You've been caught out as a liar and won't own it. You said the conversation never happened, it did.

If you said you have so many pointless arguments you forgot about it, I'd believe that, but you didn't.

The conversation you said never happened, you then decided to pretend I said a lot of other things.

You can screenshot and clip on a phone as well.

So you lie and are shit at technology what else do you do?

TomRad85

The conversation you said never happened, you then decided to pretend I said a lot of other things.

You can screenshot and clip on a phone as well.

So you lie and are shit at technology what else do you do?
Except it did and now everyone can see what a liar you are.

Yes I know you can screenshot on a phone, obviously. I find the search on this app clunky for older posts so logged on the lappy and quickly took a photo, I wasn't hoping to win any contests for my photography.

David O'Day

Except it did and now everyone can see what a liar you are.

Yes I know you can screenshot on a phone, obviously. I find the search on this app clunky for older posts so logged on the lappy and quickly took a photo, I wasn't hoping to win any contests for my photography.

Grenners has posted the thread mate you're done. You also claim playing well in the championship is as good as playing well in the Bundesliga

Oh mate and you claiming him to be better than Sigurdsson

wingy

Having just seen the graph presented during the conference today wondering what event seems to have occurred to make the midlands accelerate ,after a healthy looking drop.

TomRad85

Grenners has posted the thread mate you're done. You also claim playing well in the championship is as good as playing well in the Bundesliga

Oh mate and you claiming him to be better than Sigurdsson
Never said Championship was as good as Bundesliga, never said he was better than Sigurdsson. You're lying again.

David O'Day

Just remembered you claimed him to be at that stage currently better than Dutch international . Gold

David O'Day

Never said Championship was as good as Bundesliga, never said he was better than Sigurdsson. You're lying again.

You said he'd be straight in the everton team. They player he would place is Sigurdsson ergo he is better than.

The thread us right there kid

David O'Day

That world beater who played 7 times for Everton? JM was literally bossing it in the prem very shortly after this.

This was may 2018 he was a Dutch international.

Maddison was not not bossing it shortly after this.

Another lie

David O'Day

Your come backs make no sense.

Can't you read Tom? You were downed by your own words.

The thread proves you are a lying c**t, much like Tupac don't know why I'm bothering with you.

Hitemup

Users who are viewing this thread