TomRad85
Highfield Road Hero
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2018
- Messages
- 21,344
- Reaction score
- 37,794
I have nothing against Hull particularly and was glad you won the playoffs, but your owner is a complete mentalist. I'm not sure what he thinks he's doing with these flags and percentages but he's already made himself look a complete tool with it.Hull City fan here.
I don’t think you needed to do massive amounts of business as you have built steadily over the last few years and have a settled management and squad.
We were miles behind you last season, so to try and catch up we are making a lot of moves. Every player we bring in improves our starting line-up. Tsolakis for Pandur, Mendy for Egan, Gourna-Doath for Crooks and so on. We are delighted to be getting written off by everyone- that’s what worked out well for us last season, and I think Jakirovic is a great manager, who will play on this and get every last drop out of our squad.
Ipswich on the other hand, just seem to have gambled on a manager and a squad. Could be great, could be disastrous. Cementing that group together is going to be a hell of a task.
Last edited:
