Boddy Update (1 Viewer)

robbiethemole

Just a couple of points, Wasps say they weren't consulted before the UoW announcement by the Club, but what the fuck was it to do with them? the Club didn't need their permission to agree a deal with someone else, and if all the negotiations are finished in Wasps terminology "for the foreseeable future", why do the Club need to stick with the NDA?? it's not as if Wasps will kick us out again.

higgs

Probably fixture relayed that the deadline was set as we need to alternate now with Birmingham for our home and away games

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

SkyBlueDom26

good sign, they’re pis

If I’m getting this all right then we would be there... but under new owners And we’d all be one happy family.
Thing is mate we know sisu won’t sell for anything less than like 20/30 mill as per all of the old bids, they all need to sort it out

Ring Of Steel

Thing is mate we know sisu won’t sell for anything less than like 20/30 mill as per all of the old bids, they all need to sort it out

Our biggest mission now is with Robins and the team staying in the Championship while the rest of them worry about the stuff behind the scenes- if we dropped back down & had no ground, 7k fans etc then it looks very fucking bleak for CCFC unless we find & sell a few like McAllum/ Bayliss every single season.

pipkin73

My ex's dad has a brick their, he loved the city and this would kill him. My ex has since passed away (no not the one i mentioned on here another one, yep i'm the male version of a black widow) anyway back to the brick, if SISU really do build a new stadium i'm sure they will accommodate them and have the bricks safely removed and refitted, I'm pretty sure that although the ground etc belongs to wXXXX and the coxxxxl the bricks, statue and remembrance garden belong to CCFC and even if they don't i don't think even wXXXX and the coxxxxl would have the balls to destroy them or refuse us to relocate them. Before anyone goes steaming in, take a step back, breath and relax. Let's see what happens with #Highfield 2 and let the club sort it professionally and safely.

Nick

Administrator
Andy Goode is making himself look silly. Just responding to people saying "wrong" without being able to actually prove how.

Their pr machine is misfiring.

Covstu

My ex's dad has a brick their, he loved the city and this would kill him. My ex has since passed away (no not the one i mentioned on here another one, yep i'm the male version of a black widow) anyway back to the brick, if SISU really do build a new stadium i'm sure they will accommodate them and have the bricks safely removed and refitted, I'm pretty sure that although the ground etc belongs to wXXXX and the coxxxxl the bricks, statue and remembrance garden belong to CCFC and even if they don't i don't think even wXXXX and the coxxxxl would have the balls to destroy them or refuse us to relocate them. Before anyone goes steaming in, take a step back, breath and relax. Let's see what happens with #Highfield 2 and let the club sort it professionally and safely.
To be honest, I doubt the brick slips would be put back up anywhere. I would happily pay for another at the new ground

Covstu

Andy Goode is making himself look silly. Just responding to people saying "wrong" without being able to actually prove how.

Their pr machine is misfiring.
Meh both sides defending their corners. Even on their page it’s very one sided with one going to make a complaint to Warwick uni! What a prick! Sooner than club dies the better

D

Deleted member 2477

It's only my 2nd post on here but long time lurker. I've been going up the city since 1946 when my great grandad first carried me there on his shoulders after a 24 hour shift in the mines. I remember when I was hanging off a floodlight when we beat Notts County 4-1 in '55 in front of 50,000 cov fans but you couldn't tell which team was which because it was all in black and white. Anyway, I've had enough of the politics and lies from SISU. Even though i've had a season ticket every year since season tickets were invented (except for Sh*tfields) I'm jacking it in. SISU should just do a deal so we can all watch cov in cov. Away games only for me this year.
Why are you blaming sisu for all this ?
are you actually a wasps fan trolling

D

Deleted member 2477

Time to move JH statue. Im sure if he was alive he wouldnt want to have his statue outside the wasps nest now along with the memorial garden. Time to start thinking of new locations

tisza

If I’m getting this all right then we would be there... but under new owners and we’d all be one happy family.

Continuation of CCC "policy" to starve out SISU. Goes back to pre-Sixfields. Went so far as an ACL statement for SISU to " sell up and get out of our city".
It got far too personal on both sides way back and no-one is going to back down with club and supporters stuck in the middle.
CCC sold football club down the river because it wouldn't countenance any deal with SISU on Ricoh. Not sure why they thought any future progressive owners would be happy as Wasps' tenants either.

better days

Other clubs have dealt with this by duplicating the bricks and statues etc at their new ground
West Ham for example
All the names are on new bricks on the concourse at the Olympic stadium and the gates from Upton Park are outside the club store there
The council wouldn't let them take the statue of Moore, Hurst and Peters so I believe they are having a copy made

pastythegreat

CCFC need to get creative. Boddy needs to leave his Laptop on a train or something where a CCFC fan can "find it" and leak exactly what happened and what this NDA includes. These insect cunts need outing once amd for all!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

CCFC need to get creative. Boddy needs to leave his Laptop on a train or something where a CCFC fan can "find it" and leak exactly what happened and what this NDA includes. These insect cunts need outing once amd for all!

There will be no need as Wasps are clean and all is above board the nda that they asked for will obviously dropped today I am surprised they haven’t done it already🤥

pastythegreat

we need to get protesting at their games, not the friendly, olive branch bollocks with no one there we did before.
We need to do something high profile and disruptive with numbers. I'm a gallon in admittedly (!) but we need to show some fucking backbone, if it doesn't work so fucking what?

Lets give them something else to think about and if Eastwood invites anyone up for tea and biscuits tell him to fuck off.
I never bought the friendly-friendly approach to begin with! I say we get enough people to have one CCFC fan handcuffed to every turnstile at the ricoh so nobody can get in to their next match! Show thie fans how it is to be locked of of the stadium and show the owners what were capable of. It will piss a lot of people off, but it needs to be a loud statement that will make people notice!

Voice_of_Reason

Question. Are we now going to put the past behind us and back SISU, Mark Robbins and the team to the hilt or live in the past ? Yes, SISU f*c*ed up big time, but over the past three years have proven to be responsible owners, backing CCFC and putting the club on a better financial footing ( far better than most other teams in the Championship).
CCFC seems to have the support and understanding of the EFL. The club had no choice other than to play at St.Andrews due to the deadline set by the EFL, which had been extended twice.
Those who still harbour a grudge against SISU's past mistakes and want to stay away, let them, but it is such a shame they chose to live in the past and not the present.

Saddlebrains

I never bought the friendly-friendly approach to begin with! I say we get enough people to have one CCFC fan handcuffed to every turnstile at the ricoh so nobody can get in to their next match! Show thie fans how it is to be locked of of the stadium and show the owners what were capable of. It will piss a lot of people off, but it needs to be a loud statement that will make people notice!

No one has the bollocks mate

mr_monkey

But what would that actually achieve other than making the club and fans look fucking ridiculous? Fuck wasps and CCC. If you want to stick it to them, get a season ticket at Andrews and support the club and watch wasps die on their arses and then the council be left with an empty stadium

pastythegreat

I know. Too fucking scared of upsetting the "real w**ps fans"!!!
Well, ive got news for you! The real w**ps fans don't give a shit about you or me or CCFC! They probably ly don't even know the situation, amd like a lot of ccfc fans, think SISU are solely to blame for our situation!
I say fuck them, we need a BIG statement! Something they camt fucking ignore!

pastythegreat

But what would that actually achieve other than making the club and fans look fucking ridiculous? Fuck wasps and CCC. If you want to stick it to them, get a season ticket at Andrews and support the club and watch wasps die on their arses and then the council be left with an empty stadium
What would it achieve? It would achieve pissing their fans off enough to maybe learn a bit about our situation. It would piss Eastwood and Co off enough to maybe understand our situation amd what were capable of as a family group. He'll realise that were not all anti sisu/pro w**ps like the lovely picture the trust have painted for them!

pastythegreat

It'll achieve a lot more than doing fuck all!

mr_monkey

What would it achieve? It would achieve pissing their fans off enough to maybe learn a bit about our situation. It would piss Eastwood and Co off enough to maybe understand our situation amd what were capable of as a family group. He'll realise that were not all anti sisu/pro w**ps like the lovely picture the trust have painted for them!

But in the grand scheme of things what would it actually achieve. The bridges with wasps are burnt and we are never playing at the Ricoh again (unless the council have a change of heart of course) so fuck them, let them sit with their 10k supporters each week and let them know that they mean fuck all to us. Go through the proper channels and get the statue, bricks and garden sorted and show we are the bigger and better people.

And as soon as st Andrews season tickets go on sale every bugger who can should buy one, alongside kits etc and give robins and the team the best chance we can of championship survival next season

Last edited:

clint van damme

We can do both and show that the narrative that city's support is sympathetic to wasps is bollocls

Nick

Administrator
In terms of stuff like that, would it force a deal at the Ricoh? No

What it would do is force the local media to start showing that wasps aren't amazing and everybody loves them like they would have you believe.

mr_monkey

In terms of stuff like that, would it force a deal at the Ricoh? No

What it would do is force the local media to start showing that wasps aren't amazing and everybody loves them like they would have you believe.

If I thought that would happen i'd be all for it but we all know that the local media would spin it to show the city fans in a bad light for disrupting wasps and just being salty that sisu couldn't agree a deal, there is no way they would present it as an negative towards wasps just a negative about city fans

RegTheDonk

Hit them in the pocket and those that support them. They've got a list of affiliated pubs on their web site that fans should steer clear of. Shame post Covid but if you nail your flag to that mast, that's the consequence. Maybe their chums at Wasps will bung them more than just a few free tickets.

mr_monkey

Hit them in the pocket and those that support them. They've got a list of affiliated pubs on their web site that fans should steer clear of. Shame post Covid but if you nail your flag to that mast, that's the consequence. Maybe their chums at Wasps will bung them more than just a few free tickets.

Their fans don't give a fuck about us or our situation. Fuck the local pubs who sided with wasps, leave them to it and watch them go out of business when wasps do

Crazy daisy

Their fans don't give a fuck about us or our situation. Fuck the local pubs who sided with wasps, leave them to it and watch them go out of business when wasps do
Tbh why would wasps fans give a fuck about us? We used to drink in the parkgate before the match but not as much after the wasps flags went up in the windows.

robbiethemole

Given Richard Overson's increased involvement recently, ie updating Ryton facilities,surely with SISU's agreement, and being very vocal on Twitter as anti Maton, (like most others but more high profile) is he now more aligned with Joy and Dave than with Gary and Joe? He walked away from them after he found Wasps were involved. He has also backed the UoW plan and I'm wondering if he has had some input there, is he in fact positioning himself as the new "Emperor in waiting" a the obvious successor to Joy? I fucking hope so

Nick

Administrator
The bull and anchor is a great example. They didn't give a fuck about football fans when we were there, barely ever put on extra staff.

They become a wasps affiliate trying to sell tickets for wasps and moan about how much money they lose when city aren't there.

If only they had made the effort that the ones by st Andrews made. You know it's bad when you feel more welcomed in a pub with blues badges all over it than one a 5 minute walk from the Ricoh.

clint van damme

Given Richard Overson's increased involvement recently, ie updating Ryton facilities,surely with SISU's agreement, and being very vocal on Twitter as anti Maton, (like most others but more high profile) is he now more aligned with Joy and Dave than with Gary and Joe? He walked away from them after he found Wasps were involved. He has also backed the UoW plan and I'm wondering if he has had some input there, is he in fact positioning himself as the new "Emperor in waiting" a the obvious successor to Joy? I fucking hope so

He may have invested a chunk of money in their fund after selling his business, who knows?

Users who are viewing this thread