Boddy Update (3 Viewers)

Warwickhunt

Question it makes me ask is "Does all this PR stuff make more people want to get a season ticket for St Andrews" cos ultimately CCFC need bums on seats to swing the opinion that CCFC can survive after all? Dont know the figures but surely if they can get 12k plus at the St Andrews it will put a few noses out of joint.

SBT

Question it makes me ask is "Does all this PR stuff make more people want to get a season ticket for St Andrews" cos ultimately CCFC need bums on seats to swing the opinion that CCFC can survive after all? Dont know the figures but surely if they can get 12k plus at the St Andrews it will put a few noses out of joint.

If we can consistently get 12k at St Andrew's then it makes a pretty convincing case for moving the club out of Coventry for good.

Warwickhunt

If we can consistently get 12k at St Andrew's then it makes a pretty convincing case for moving the club out of Coventry for good.
my point exactly! if MR gets them playing again and we have early success then perhaps a new stadium is on the cards.

covcity4life

Boddy complimentary of EFL. I don't thibk they will have been an obstacle

Maybw the deadline was just a final deadline? Simple as that. Season starts in 6 weeks! Fixtures need to be drawn up

Although considering 1 of 4 teams will be in prem next year perhaps rhey could have waited till playoff final

Macca1987

Don't know if I'm in the minority or majority, but, we had 4 season tickets for St Andrews last year, will go again this year, but if there is no movement, either for back at the Ricoh or a new ground, then the idea of playing outside Coventry for good would make us all think again

clint van damme

Don't know if I'm in the minority or majority, but, we had 4 season tickets for St Andrews last year, will go again this year, but if there is no movement, either for back at the Ricoh or a new ground, then the idea of playing outside Coventry for good would make us all think again

it will be the end if it's for good. At least for any meaningful incarnation of the club.

Kingokings204

I don’t think so. It just means the current support is backing the team and a promotion will help that and now some massive games and teams this season coming up. Mix that in with the crap wasps are coming out with and the tide turning it’s in a decent position

if we stay outside of Coventry the club will die or become non league at best.

jordan210

giphy.gif

This is what I expect Boddy to be like walking in to the office to publish next statement

bradwellskyblues

mainly a run through of recent statements at the end Gilbert did say he had spoken to all parties privately and all were very gloomy about any sort of early resolution

Reactions: AOM

Nick

Administrator
Good to see that some of the trusty Twitter faces are back out to play again.

This massive city fans absolute hate it when Wasps are shown up for some reason.

lord_garrincha

If you replace the Ricoh with the word God... And the replace the protagonists with whatever religion you choose... You would probably find the same content from these threads!

There is also no end in sight for that either...

skyblueinBaku

This massive city fans absolute hate it when Wasps are shown up for some reason.
Can you post some examples, Nick? I don't do Twitter.

higgs

Doesn't make sense does it Nick what team are they on

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread