Boddy Update (1 Viewer)

capel & collindridge

What would it achieve? It would achieve pissing their fans off enough to maybe learn a bit about our situation. It would piss Eastwood and Co off enough to maybe understand our situation amd what were capable of as a family group. He'll realise that were not all anti sisu/pro w**ps like the lovely picture the trust have painted for them!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
A more effective approach might be get to the trust's undeserved position as de facto spokesperson for all CCFC fan groups challenged and changed. That is a good story in itself and a good outcome would be for our group on SBT, as the largest and best voice of our club's supporters, to have the ear of the public in the local and national media that we deserve.

pastythegreat

A more effective approach might be get to the trust's undeserved position as de facto spokesperson for all CCFC fan groups challenged and changed. That is a good story in itself and a good outcome would be for our group on SBT, as the largest and best voice of our club's supporters, to have the ear of the public in the local and national media that we deserve.
And I want a twelve inch penis

Nick

Administrator

It was interesting in a story the other day, it had some views from Sky Blues Talk. Swiftly changed when they got a call from the Trust and then the Sky Blues Talk reference went.

It does need the Trust to be undermined at every chance with the media.

mark82

It was interesting in a story the other day, it had some views from Sky Blues Talk. Swiftly changed when they got a call from the Trust and then the Sky Blues Talk reference went.

What the trust said on that occasion was actually quite positive to be fair.

AFCCOVENTRY

I am sure there will be a free plinth Shortly as I think there are some complaints And people have been offended by a nude women mincing around the city on horseback

It’s not the nude woman that’s an issue, it’s the nude horse that’s the problem.

Nick

Administrator

It is how it works every time.

They did the same when Wasps were fucking about with the Higgs.

"We wont have it, Wasps are out of order" said on posts on here and social media
Secret meeting with Wasps
"Wasps are being welcoming and they are being welcoming. ITS ALL SISU" said to as many media links as possible

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Hit them in the pocket and those that support them. They've got a list of affiliated pubs on their web site that fans should steer clear of. Shame post Covid but if you nail your flag to that mast, that's the consequence. Maybe their chums at Wasps will bung them more than just a few free tickets.
I’ve been saying this for ages now. I wanted a boycott of all wasps affiliations and businesses around the Ricoh.

That will soon get council attention

Covstu

But what would that actually achieve other than making the club and fans look fucking ridiculous? Fuck wasps and CCC. If you want to stick it to them, get a season ticket at Andrews and support the club and watch wasps die on their arses and then the council be left with an empty stadium
Totally agree with this, no interest now in ever setting foot in that ground again. I would rather us erase all elements that have our club from the ground and be done with it. Take the bricks, the crest, statue and garden and make this final.

mr_monkey

Wtf? I just don't get their game at all, especially with the more positive comments the last couple of days

Seamus1

I say fuck them, we need a BIG statement! Something they camt fucking ignore!

25,000 Sky Blues fans at St Andrews perhaps?

I’ve said before and I’ll say it again, but I also think that it would be great were we to pack out Butts Park Arena for some CRFC games when crowds can go back to seeing live sport. Might look really good to see a packed stadium for the city’s true rugby club, compared to a quarter full stadium for the c-units. Plus it will really help the club’s coffers; get them continually winning and challenging again at the top.

capel & collindridge

I don't really understand their "right" to be saying it. They don't appear to be a legitimate organisation. Do they have a constitution and rules? Are they abiding by their rules? Do their rules allow them to issue statements whenever they like, purporting to represent the views of their members without ever consulting them? Where's the transparency?

What is to stop Sky Blues Talk forming a more influential organisation representing a larger constituency? Or do we have to infiltrate the trust and take over? Is either (or both) of these approaches possible?

ccfcchris

It's been said by many on here but a brilliant two-footed tackle by big dave has caught Wasps right by the bollax. To add to the fun they've been shown a red a card and sent off. Gone are the days when statements issued by CCFC that relations and talks are amicable.
Those days are gone and it's all-out war.

Another massive problem Wasps will have is dealing with the Memorial Garden at the Ricoh. One false move will create a shitfest of bad publicity for them.

mr_monkey

A prime example of somebody made to feel special by wasps to push their shit for them.

Once this all comes out and if it is wasps found to be in the wrong i can't wait to see what happens with all these special accounts and their viewpoints

pastythegreat

Once this all comes out and if it is wasps found to be in the wrong i can't wait to see what happens with all these special accounts and their viewpoints
They'll just divert and find another angle to bash CCFC/SISU

Nick

Administrator
Same as always, they go quiet for a bit. Then come back again next time something is said.

mark82

I don't really understand their "right" to be saying it. They don't appear to be a legitimate organisation. Do they have a constitution and rules? Are they abiding by their rules? Do their rules allow them to issue statements whenever they like, purporting to represent the views of their members without ever consulting them? Where's the transparency?

What is to stop Sky Blues Talk forming a more influential organisation representing a larger constituency? Or do we have to infiltrate the trust and take over? Is either (or both) of these approaches possible?

The person who should really be contacted is the chair of the supporters forum, which is the guy from the London supporters club whose name escapes me (I think his name is Colin)

wantageskyblue

Just a couple of points, Wasps say they weren't consulted before the UoW announcement by the Club, but what the fuck was it to do with them? the Club didn't need their permission to agree a deal with someone else, and if all the negotiations are finished in Wasps terminology "for the foreseeable future", why do the Club need to stick with the NDA?? it's not as if Wasps will kick us out again.
What, in the same way that Wasps and CCC notified the football club when they were doing the Ricoh deal?

This was from a comment on a Wasps forum: “The football club dances to our tune or doesn't play at the Ricoh“. That seems to have been the mentality of CCC and Wasps since day 1 and tells us everything we need to know surely?

Travs

I know and I really shouldn't tag him for the nth time asking the same question but I'm just so frustrated that we have someone on here who claims to be a city fan and had the power to try and change things but doesn't. Look at Pete and Mark, they have achieved so much more than the local press in getting answers, it all stinks to high heaven

To be 100% fair to the Cov Tel on this occasion, there's a lot going on there and within the Trinity Group... sadly for us, the CCFC/Wasps situation is not necessarily number one priority at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread