Well Done Leicester (4 Viewers)

Ccfcisparks

One of the most embarrassing threads on this forum, give your head a fucking wobble, fucking embarrassing
Why should we? Some of us aren’t even native Cov. For my time supporting we’ve hardly been relevant with them and probably passed them in the league twice. Some have just never given a shit about them.

Grendel

Some of you have never been in a dicey situation with the cunts baying for blood and it shows

You are obviously a different era to me but it was never as bad as some - stoke was like hell in the early 80’s

SkyBlueDom26

I’m embarrassed to call myself a Cov fan when pricks like you call yourself a Cov fan too. How tinpot is it that our “main rivals” don’t even consider us their “main rivals”
Hahahahahaha you seriously think our main rivals who by the way absolutely hate us......winning the FA cup is good? You were probably clapping them lifting the trophy on bbc

Covkid1968#

I hate the city of leics...hate going there and
Same as, horrible fans, horrible people, horrible City!
100%...sick of hearing about the plucky little underdog doing well. Bunch of tossers should be winning the FA Cup given how rich the club is to most other premier league clubs. Cov fans all chuffed about them winning piss me off. These are the same Leics who came over with Wigan’s lads. And The pricks who thought a social club in Cov was an easy target. ..,that worked out well for them. Pfffffff anyway... back to my gardening 😎😎

clint van damme

I’m embarrassed to call myself a Cov fan when pricks like you call yourself a Cov fan too. How tinpot is it that our “main rivals” don’t even consider us their “main rivals”

the Leicester support who don't consider us to be their main rivals consider Derby to be their main rivals, but Derby don't consider them to be their main rivals!

Our games against Leicester in the mid 80s early 90s were mental.

D

Deleted member 11652

To be fair he's quite young still .

Coventry Leicester was a nightmare fixture for years .
If we ever got back to the top flight I doubt he'd say it was irrelevant
That 2-2 draw in 2010 was horrible afterwards for us getting back onto the m69 , fuckers came after cars stuck in traffic on the 1 way road out

He’s not that young he’s older than me and @SkyBlueDom26 and we’ve both seen it.

Gynnsthetonic

94/95 season 2-2 draw on a Monday night at FS was tasty, driving up the Narborough Rd outside The Huntsman pub they were smashing car windows with cov scarves hanging out WITH people inside, after the game house bricks from a nearby skip being thrown at fans leaving the away end, 84/85 we lost 5-1 they were throwing milk bottles down the road from crates from a dairy, 3-0 FA cup win they were attacking innocent random fans, one lad I knew (hat and scarfer) got knocked out, not an ounce of malllice in him, but when Cov used to turn up mob handed no Leicester to be seen!

clint van damme

94/95 season 2-2 draw on a Monday night at FS was tasty, driving up the Narborough Rd outside The Huntsman pub they were smashing car windows with cov scarves hanging out WITH people inside, after the game house bricks from a nearby skip being thrown at fans leaving the away end, 84/85 we lost 5-1 they were throwing milk bottles down the road from crates from a dairy, 3-0 FA cup win they were attacking innocent random fans, one lad I knew (hat and scarfer) got knocked out, not an ounce of malllice in him, but when Cov used to turn up mob handed no Leicester to be seen!

I maybe wrong but the 84/85 game, was that the first time a game had been moved to an early Sunday kick off because of trouble?

Was a sizable mob there from another club aswell which I think may have been Chelsea

Gynnsthetonic

I maybe wrong but the 84/85 game, was that the first time a game had been moved to an early Sunday kick off because of trouble?

Was a sizable mob there from another club aswell which I think may have been Chelsea
I was walking over the canal bridge on Upperton Rd, Leicester were waiting, you could hear this roar and a massive mob of Coventry i presume (never heard of the Chelsea thing) came from round the corner and a mad free for all erupted, I was around 12/13 at the time.
So yes there has always been rivalry not to forget fighting on the terraces and on the pitch numerous times mid 80s

It’sabatch87

I was walking over the canal bridge on Upperton Rd, Leicester were waiting, you could hear this roar and a massive mob of Coventry i presume (never heard of the Chelsea thing) came from round the corner and a mad free for all erupted, I was around 12/13 at the time.
So yes there has always been rivalry not to forget fighting on the terraces and on the pitch numerous times mid 80s
I miss those games,You got excited all week knowing how mad it was going to be at the weekend and all the talk at work was where we meeting and don’t let the ob find out.
Or trying to spot plain clothed ob about in pubs.
Great days no cctv and mobiles etc...

Brighton Sky Blue

I miss those games,You got excited all week knowing how mad it was going to be at the weekend and all the talk at work was where we meeting and don’t let the ob find out.
Or trying to spot plain clothed ob about in pubs.
Great days no cctv and mobiles etc...

Any talk about the, y'know, football?

Users who are viewing this thread