Well Done Leicester (1 Viewer)

Flying Fokker

Better team on the day and...deserved the win. IMO.

Nobody could have foreseen this when you went in to Admin years ago (the way you came out smelling of roses). bstards.

But....You seem to have a good owner now and deserve to enjoy the moment.

skyblue1991

What a goal to win a final!

VAR seriously needs to change next season. It has its use but not for fucking hairline decisions like today!

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

ccfc92

What a goal to win a final!

VAR seriously needs to change next season. It has its use but not for fucking hairline decisions like today!

Clear and obvious errors it's meant to be used for.

Didn't rule out their goal for handball....

Tommo1993

Fair play to them.

Chelsea just looked weirdly disinterested after 20 mins.

Can never give handball for that.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

VAR should be used for clear and obvious errors. They had to get the lines out to see if it was offside or not, that's not clear and obvious

If they’re offside it should be flagged for offside. The rule is if any part of your body is off - it’s offside.

it’s like saying if the ball is 75% over it should be given

Brighton Sky Blue

Hopefully ours rocks up soon.

In fairness, the original owner who died seemed a really decent bloke. Investing in the city itself, not just the club.

When you're a billionaire it's easy to be generous. Just pissed off it's them off all clubs that gets lucky when they already got the fortune of not having to pay for the ground

SAJ

VAR should be used for clear and obvious errors. They had to get the lines out to see if it was offside or not, that's not clear and obvious

It was fairly clear and obvious. The moment they did the first reply he looked offside. It was just confirmed.

Users who are viewing this thread