Well Done Leicester (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

Glosfox said I’d had a mention, seemed rude but to have a look.

I was right mind, first prospect of a game since 2012 and you're on here right away. Great underdog story at the club though, one humble Thai billionaire against all the odds gets the better of a Russian billionaire.

They'll be disinfecting Wembley for months

hackneyfox

Clearly the ref, VAR and all the pundits must think it’s been introduced.
We didn’t score directly from it so carry on whining.

hackneyfox

I was right mind, first prospect of a game since 2012 and you're on here right away. Great underdog story at the club though, one humble Thai billionaire against all the odds gets the better of a Russian billionaire.

They'll be disinfecting Wembley for months

You’d kill for owners like ours.
Instead you have owners who have royally fucked you over.

Brighton Sky Blue

You’d kill for owners like ours.
Instead you have owners who have royally fucked you over.

For different reasons both our owners are what's wrong with the game and I wish both would piss off. One writing blank cheques and distorting competition, the other more obsessed with court cases than football. Having a billionaire tycoon who doesn't want his money back seems to be a requirement to enter the top flight now.

Fuck that

hackneyfox

For different reasons both our owners are what's wrong with the game and I wish both would piss off. One writing blank cheques and distorting competition, the other more obsessed with court cases than football. Having a billionaire tycoon who doesn't want his money back seems to be a requirement to enter the top flight now.

Fuck that
Blank cheques?
They wrote of £100m of debt since then we’ve been paying our own way.
Net spend is about £20m a year.
I appreciate that’s still obscene by Championship levels but that’s what the PL gives you.
Lost £68m last season though, fuck knows what they’ll be next season. Have to flog our fourth best CB to Man U again.

Moff

I mentioned previously ‘it was a great day out’.
Sorry, expecting too much. YES I WAS THERE.

A great day out could mean you travelled down and sat outside the stadium on your own drinking Tenants Super all day. I don't know you but I wouldn't have put it past you.

Just checking you are a real fan, rather than some sad loser who logs into a rival fans forum dragging his knuckles on the floor. Apparently you are a real fan then, and you were one of the 10,000. Respect to that.

hackneyfox

A great day out could mean you travelled down and sat outside the stadium on your own drinking Tenants Super all day. I don't know you but I wouldn't have put it past you.

Just checking you are a real fan, rather than some sad loser who logs into a rival fans forum dragging his knuckles on the floor. Apparently you are a real fan then, and you were one of the 10,000. Respect to that.
Only 6250 per club, thanks though.

Brighton Sky Blue

Blank cheques?
They wrote of £100m of debt since then we’ve been paying our own way.
Net spend is about £20m a year.
I appreciate that’s still obscene by Championship levels but that’s what the PL gives you.
Lost £68m last season though, fuck knows what they’ll be next season. Have to flog our fourth best CB to Man U again.

Writing off £100 million isn't trivial is it? And bragging about the default £100 million the PL dishes out even to the bottom club isn't endorsing things much more to me. English football just being reduced to ridiculous fees for wank like Harry Maguire being a perfect example. Just be honest and admit the club's had more than a big slice of good fortune in the past 20 or so years.

Still at least a Cov lad is the best player in the side.

Moff

Only 6250 per club, thanks though.

I thought it was more than that, that's terrible.
Know a few lads from Whetstone, Cosby, Enderby who couldn't get a whiff of a ticket.
If it wasn't for football, I would get on with these lads all the time, not just most of it.

Brighton Sky Blue

Know a few lads from Whetstone, Cosby, Enderby who couldn't get a whiff of a ticket.
If it wasn't for football, I would get on with these lads all the time, not just most of it.

Good chunk of my family is Lesta. Haven't quite forgiven me for calling the stadium the Thai King Prawn Bowl a decade ago.

hackneyfox

Writing off £100 million isn't trivial is it? And bragging about the default £100 million the PL dishes out even to the bottom club isn't endorsing things much more to me. English football just being reduced to ridiculous fees for wank like Harry Maguire being a perfect example. Just be honest and admit the club's had more than a big slice of good fortune in the past 20 or so years.

Still at least a Cov lad is the best player in the side.
I like Maddison but Ndidi and Tielemans are far more important to the side.

hackneyfox

Gave 9000 to the good people of Brent who got in for free. Not sure how that works.

hackneyfox

That’s what made it so special, everyone who was there had put the hard work in over the years. No tourists.

Covkid1968#

Was going to read through a few pages but realised we have our Leics mate still showing off. I read somewhere You’re club are the 7th richest club in the PL... you’ve just won the cup.... and you want to show off to us...I quite like that you feel the need to come and tell us. But HF, it’s time to spread your wings fella and go and be all excited with like minded people in that grubby little City of yours.

Bugsy

Are You not bored you silly c**t.

don't know if you was aware but he hates us that much he has decide to make account on a sky blue forum for 10yrs and keeps posting shite...….PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread