Well Done Leicester (1 Viewer)

Covkid1968#

Yes it was a good weekend for me living in Leicestershire!!!!! Tigers lost and Leics bottled the Champ League place ...again. Much amusement was had down my local as they removed the FA Cup bunting last night. They love dishing it out when it comes to piss taking over Cov....but become all aggressive when it’s not quite gone to plan for themselves!!!

chiefdave

I thought he had his best game since coming back from injury (that I have seen anyway)
He didn't have a bad game I not sure I agree he was hooked off. More likely he was only given 60 minutes as they're still easing him back in. He's only played one full game since injury hasn't he?

Anyway if he's that much of a problem for them happy to have him back on loan next season :)

D

Deleted member 11652

He didn't have a bad game I not sure I agree he was hooked off. More likely he was only given 60 minutes as they're still easing him back in. He's only played one full game since injury hasn't he?

Anyway if he's that much of a problem for them happy to have him back on loan next season :)

Yeah it was definitely pre-determined rather than tactical. They fell apart when he went off

wingy

Think it's possibly related to his outing/breaking protocol restrictions too.
His star maybe on the waine over there I reckon.
With the fan's at least anyway.

chiefdave

Think it's possibly related to his outing/breaking protocol restrictions too.
His star maybe on the waine over there I reckon.
With the fan's at least anyway.
Weird though, why hound one of your best players out of the club. Grealish has got up to all sorts during covid but nobody says a word and Villa fans aren't blaming everything that goes wrong on him.

Terry Gibson's perm

Grealish has come from the youth team and is a Villa fan so it gives him a bit more leeway.

Maddison needs to make his next move up to progress Leicester are an ageing team with a manager who is waiting for a bigger job.

Ccfcisparks

Grealish has come from the youth team and is a Villa fan so it gives him a bit more leeway.

Maddison needs to make his next move up to progress Leicester are an ageing team with a manager who is waiting for a bigger job.
Aging team? They only have Schmeichel, Evans and Vardy who play that are over 30. If anything they are quite a young team.

chiefdave

Aging team? They only have Schmeichel, Evans and Vardy who play that are over 30. If anything they are quite a young team.
I think a Leicester team that potentially loses Maddison and has those three approaching retirement, although to be fair Schmeichel probably has a few years left, looks a very different prospect to the one they have now.

Its not an easy task to stay at a level where you're pushing for trophies and European football every year.

Covkid1968#

Schmeichel still has years in him, Evans only 33 so got years in him and Vardy only scored 6 non penalty goals all year. I'd argue that Barnes, Tielemans and Fofana are all more important now.
I could probably only name the 3 players mentioned previously ... that’s how little I’m interested in that club.

Scmeichel because he played for us and obvs his Dad. JM because he is a Covkid and Vardy because he holds the record for punching above his weight in a consenting relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread