Well Done Leicester (4 Viewers)

Evo1883

I find that the Leicester rivalry came about because we were similar size clubs. It’s a mid 2000s rivalry because we had no others

There’s no historical element to it. We’re no longer similar sized. There’s literally no reason to dislike them, and there’s no reason for them to consider us rivals
I find that the Leicester rivalry came about because we were similar size clubs. It’s a mid 2000s rivalry because we had no others

There’s no historical element to it. We’re no longer similar sized. There’s literally no reason to dislike them, and there’s no reason for them to consider us rivals

That's not really true again, ive literally just asked my old man he said the rivalry probably began in the 70s .. they didn't like eachother then either .

There's this weird thing that a small section of cov fans do , they make out nobody cares about us , we're a little irrelevant club.(actually that's just on here more than anything)

But you're wrong.

Because if we played them tomorrow , they'd suddenly care an awful lot about us

TomRad85

Leicester are cunty with cunty fans, I used to hate them but so long since we played them I really couldn't give 2 shits. Would I rather them than one of the super league wankers winning the FA Cup?... possibly. But again, don't really give 2 shits, don't like either. Don't really like anyone other than City tbh, and even they have tested me over the years.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Evo1883

Leicester are cunty with cunty fans, I used to hate them but so long since we played them I really couldn't give 2 shits. Would I rather them than one of the super league wankers winning the FA Cup?... possibly. But again, don't really give 2 shits, don't like either. Don't really like anyone other than City tbh, and even they have tested me over the years.

If Coventry played Leicester tomorrow ...both sets of fans would be absolutely mad for it .

If coventry played spurs tomorrow, that wouldn't be the case .

That's how you know there's a rivalry

TomRad85

If Coventry played Leicester tomorrow ...both sets of fans would be absolutely mad for it .

If coventry played spurs tomorrow, that wouldn't be the case .

That's how you know there's a rivalry
Well that's not entirely true, our fans would go mad for a fixture against a team like spurs again.

Evo1883

Well that's not entirely true, our fans would go mad for a fixture against a team like spurs again.

No not like, yay we're playing spurs that's great.

There's a difference between playing Leicester and spurs ..to both sets of fans .
It means more

Evo1883

Think I was one of very few fans who didn’t really want to beat Birmingham last season so we wouldn’t get absolutely trounced by Leicester in the next round. Yet some were slavering over the thought of it.

From both sides they were really hoping we'd beat brum

Bugsy

I'm only saying One thing fuck Leicester .. PUSB

Tommo1993

From both sides they were really hoping we'd beat brum

Fair enough, but the rivalry aside I really didn’t see the attraction of a thumping courtesy of Leicester. Could well have blown a hole in our season. Sliding doors.

Bugsy

They will never have a day like we had. That's 2 things ... PUSB

Brighton Sky Blue

I dont get this forum at times 🤣 I've never spoke to a cov fan in real life that speaks like this .

If I went to work and said to my mate Liam, great that Leicester won the cup he'd twat me

Must be an Internet thing

As and when the bubble pops and they find themselves down a division they'll be more insufferable than Bournemouth

Evo1883

As and when the bubble pops and they find themselves down a division they'll be more insufferable than Bournemouth

Sadly mate , much like man city they are set .
If these owners go another Billionaire will be interested ..it's set in motion their future is bright .

And it all started with them avoiding administration

D

Deleted member 11652

At least they booed when the players took the knee.

TomRad85

No not like, yay we're playing spurs that's great.

There's a difference between playing Leicester and spurs ..to both sets of fans .
It means more
I'm not disagreeing with you, I don't like Leicester at all and if we had a game against them I'd make sure I was there just to swear at their fans if nothing else. Just, the older I get I don't really care that much. I also don't like any other team as I said. Like when people say don't you want other English teams to do well in Europe... no not really, why would I?

Brighton Sky Blue

Sadly mate , much like man city they are set .
If these owners go another Billionaire will be interested ..it's set in motion their future is bright .

And it all started with them avoiding administration

Stranger things have happened, unlikely as it seems. I cannot comprehend how a team with Evans, Albrighton and Schmeichel is in CL contention

Brighton Sky Blue

I'm not disagreeing with you, I don't like Leicester at all and if we had a game against them I'd make sure I was there just to swear at their fans if nothing else. Just, the older I get I don't really care that much. I also don't like any other team as I said. Like when people say don't you want other English teams to do well in Europe... no not really, why would I?

Conversely I enjoy it when they do shit

Evo1883

Stranger things have happened, unlikely as it seems. I cannot comprehend how a team with Evans, Albrighton and Schmeichel is in CL contention
Because top flight football in England and in Europe is currently in the worst state its been in for many many years .

Boring as fuck
Barely a handful of players worth talking about

TomRad85

Conversely I enjoy it when they do shit
Well yes quite. I'm sure Real Madrid fans are insufferable if you are Spanish but I don't have to deal with them to I'll take them or Barca or Juve or whoever over the glory supporting cunts I come across daily.

Brighton Sky Blue

Because top flight football in England and in Europe is currently in the worst state its been in for many many years .

Boring as fuck
Barely a handful of players worth talking about

Imagine what most clubs would do with the money United have had available to them, then look at the shite they've wasted it on. Says a lot that most of their best assets are the home grown ones

Brighton Sky Blue

Well yes quite. I'm sure Real Madrid fans are insufferable if you are Spanish but I don't have to deal with them to I'll take them or Barca or Juve or whoever over the glory supporting cunts I come across daily.

I tend to root for the German clubs, minus Leipzig. A country where they still give a shit about fans

TomRad85

Imagine what most clubs would do with the money United have had available to them, then look at the shite they've wasted it on. Says a lot that most of their best assets are the home grown ones
Mad that what they paid for a donkey like Maguire is enough money to solve every problem we've ever had and mount a serious promotion push on top.

Brighton Sky Blue

Mad that what they paid for a donkey like Maguire is enough money to solve every problem we've ever had and mount a serious promotion push on top.

We could probably buy out Wasps with plenty of spare change for a promotion drive.

Sick Boy

L
To be fair he's quite young still .

Coventry Leicester was a nightmare fixture for years .
If we ever got back to the top flight I doubt he'd say it was irrelevant
That 2-2 draw in 2010 was horrible afterwards for us getting back onto the m69 , fuckers came after cars stuck in traffic on the 1 way road out
Yeah was going to say that both Filbert Street and the Walkers fixtures were always ‘interesting’ - there were running battles more often than not.

Evo1883

Well I know I've gone about it the long way as usual .

But I fucking don't like Leicester at all .
And I don't like Sunderland or Sheffield United..I don't like Bradford for taking the piss on social media when we hit the shit .
I don't like Swindon for similar reasons .
I really have no time for these teams or fans at all

TomRad85

And I don't like Sunderland or Sheffield United..I don't like Bradford for taking the piss on social media when we hit the shit .
Agreed, I also don't like any of those teams. Proper collection of wankers.

Evo1883

Agreed, I also don't like any of those teams. Proper collection of wankers.

Sheffield United fans when we went to their place after the checkatrade ..walking past the city fans getting searched by the turnstiles shouting abuse and giving it the come on

They dont particularly like us either

Brighton Sky Blue

There are sides I have time for still, Southampton, Sheffield Weds (despite their off field shenanigans), Brighton...most I'm ambivalent to. Then there's MK Dons, Lesta, Chelsea, Man City in the 4 I can't stand. Sunderland my old grandad's team and good people up there so nowt against them.

Evo1883

There are sides I have time for still, Southampton, Sheffield Weds (despite their off field shenanigans), Brighton...most I'm ambivalent to. Then there's MK Dons, Lesta, Chelsea, Man City in the 4 I can't stand.

I used to have alot of respect for man city ..30k in league 1 .

But I can't get behind teams quite literally buying up success with their millions of newly found fake fans .
Shite bags

It’sabatch87

Games v Lesta were brutal at times in the 70s 80s and 90s and if we played each other anytime soon it would be no different.
There is hatred between us don’t let them get above their station and deny it.
Good old days tbh loved them.PUSB

TomRad85

Sheffield United fans when we went to their place after the checkatrade ..walking past the city fans getting searched by the turnstiles shouting abuse and giving it the come on

They dont particularly like us either
No I think the feeling is very much mutual. Not sure why, but its definitely there. Mainly I just think their fans are arseholes.

Evo1883

Before Leicester got took over do you reckon they had any fans in Delhi or Bangladesh...they fucking do now and lots of them

Brighton Sky Blue

I used to have alot of respect for man city ..30k in league 1 .

But I can't get behind teams quite literally buying up success with their millions of newly found fake fans .
Shite bags

Likewise. People can say 'yeah but you'd swap places', my point is the English game shouldn't require a filthy rich tycoon for you to be competitive

TomRad85

Before Leicester got took over do you reckon they had any fans in Delhi or Bangladesh...they fucking do now and lots of them
It's so cringe when glory fans from overseas start chipping in on social media posts and such. I don't know if thats PC or not... don't really care. Support a local team in your own country.

Users who are viewing this thread