Well Done Leicester (1 Viewer)

hackneyfox

Poor little Leicester with their players who individually cost more than Coventry City football club
I don’t believe that I thought that was a problem. Unsurprisingly I’m very happy that is the situation the two teams find themselves in.
Glad you’re back at your old home even if it’s now owned by someone else. Be even happier should you eventually build your own ground especially if it’s 15k. That will ensure you’re never competing with us in the near future.

Brighton Sky Blue

I don’t believe that I thought that was a problem. Unsurprisingly I’m very happy that is the situation the two teams find themselves in.
Glad you’re back at your old home even if it’s now owned by someone else. Be even happier should you eventually build your own ground especially if it’s 15k. That will ensure you’re never competing with us in the near future.

I think the billionaires will see to that. Like putting on the cheats in Football Manager.

David O'Day

Have you seen Grendel’s reply above and the likes.

No and why listen to Grendal and his circle jerk club? they do the mutual like thing on numerous threadss.He's a fucking loser who gets laughed at on a daily basis and is a well know Walter Mitty. No one listens to Grendal and also it would be pretty sad to need to be liked on an Internet forum. You do seem to be the 6 fingered Grendal though.

So here you are back being laughed on the forum of a team you claim to not care about. Fucking sad look mate

D

Deleted member 11652

No and why listen to Grendal and his circle jerk club? they do the mutual like thing on numerous threadss.He's a fucking loser who gets laughed at on a daily basis and is a well know Walter Mitty. No one listens to Grendal and also it would be pretty sad to need to be liked on an Internet forum. You do seem to be the 6 fingered Grendal though.

So here you are back being laughed on the forum of a team you claim to not care about. Fucking sad look mate

O’day‘s had a pint and think he’s hard

TomRad85

Have you seen Grendel’s reply above and the likes.
You may be inbred, support a cunty football club and have absolutely no reason to be here other than to be on the wind up, but most will still find your presence preferable to that of an angry small dick IRA supporter.
I dare say if you were arguing with anyone else people would be backing up said poster, but anyone with a brain has distanced themselves from O'Day.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

hackneyfox

I have most certainly never claimed not to care about your team.
Quite the opposite.

Apologies to everyone else, not having been on here for sometime I hadn't realised I shouldn't have replied in the first place.

Happy to take him off your hands though, it'll give the dog something to play with while I'm working.

Grendel

Guy on 5 live - who was very articulate slaughtered Madisdon

Terry Gibson's perm

Guy on 5 live - who was very articulate slaughtered Madisdon

He should have been slaughtering his goalie who punched it into his own goal or the defenders that just parted for the fourth goal. Maddison seems to be an easy target there if I was him I would be looking for a better team who’s fans might appreciate his talents more.

Frostie

2 incredible capitulations in successive seasons.

They were 7pts clear with 9 games to play.
Perhaps not quite as bad as throwing a 14pt lead last season but still....

And to think people call Spurs bottlers.

20210523_182821.jpg

Terry Gibson's perm

Hah just seen the goalie say it was a foul on him for the goal he punched into the net what a joker

fernandopartridge

He should have been slaughtering his goalie who punched it into his own goal or the defenders that just parted for the fourth goal. Maddison seems to be an easy target there if I was him I would be looking for a better team who’s fans might appreciate his talents more.
[cough] he'll be great alongside O'Hare [cough]

Users who are viewing this thread