Todays games (4 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

Derby may have to worry about Sheff Weds more. Derby could really do with something against Swansea on Saturday.

If Sheff W go to Derby needing a win to stay up I’d back then more than the latter, Forest won’t do them any favours either

Mucca Mad Boys

I can see Rotherham beating Blackburn on Saturday, and possibly getting at least a point away at Luton.

They have the worst home record in the league and have lost 3 of the last 4 home games. If you’re a betting man, probably don’t bet on a Rotherham win. Friendly advice!

Mucca Mad Boys

I was genuinely more nervous for that game than I was at Wembley for the play off final, massive massive game it was

Me too and it was the only game I missed this season! Waiting for updates on Live Score was excruciating! I was checking the score during rugby training!

Brighton Sky Blue

Me too and it was the only game I missed this season! Waiting for updates on Live Score was excruciating! I was checking the score during rugby training!

Watched it with Mrs BSB who was in tears at the end from how tense it was. Also the game that clinched her wanting an ST, like a true masochist

D

Deleted member 11652

There's a chance Sunderland won't make the playoffs on current form

And in the forum they’re in, you wouldn’t fancy them even if they do.

I’d rather someone with less to spend comes up

higgs

Plymouth and Northampton left for Sunderland ud fancy them to pick up points there Charlton have lincon and hull left to play

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Evo1883

Yea Sunderland playoffs

Rotherham need atleast a point in their next game

They need 2 wins realistically

Brighton Sky Blue

Rochdale blew a 2-0 lead at AFC Wimbledon in the space of 5 minutes, got the lead back then conceded a 97th minute equaliser. Probably sends them down and keeps Wigan up.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

The feeling on this board was that Rotherham was an unstoppable force marching to Championship safety. They have bottled 3 good chances to stay up; Wycombe, Birmingham and ourselves at home and they came away with zero points. You could include Huddersfield too, when they got a decent draw. 1 point in 4 6 pointer games!

I was worried going into the game against Rotherham after they beat QPR. That was the only time I was worried about relegation.
I was one of those who thought Rotherham would stay up. Maths wise they had a great chance. To lose 5 in a row when battling relegation is dreadful. Amazingly they still have a reasonable but unlikely chance to stay up. It looks like they have blown it now it seems, but who knows for sure . Both they and Derby have lost 5 in a row. The form on those teams is terrible. We were in real danger and I personally never expected such abject form of those two plus 3 wins for us.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Rochdale blew a 2-0 lead at AFC Wimbledon in the space of 5 minutes, got the lead back then conceded a 97th minute equaliser. Probably sends them down and keeps Wigan up.

As someone who lives in Greater Manchester that is a bit of a shame. Their form has improved and I thought they had won that vital game. Its a lot easier to stay in a division then get promoted and cant see them back for a while. I was elated to see the win last season after all the heartache I suffered losing that in 1971 FA cup game as an 8 year old and listening on internet from 0200am to 400am when living in Canberra in 2002/3

Esoterica

Rotherham have failed to score in 12 of their last 18 games. Really think they are done. Down to Wednesday to get something at Forest to make their final game with Derby interesting!

Liquid Gold

As much as I'd love the 'Forest won't help Derby' thing to be true I think Forest's players care more about their win bonus than tripping up some team their fans (who can't even go to games) hate.

Brighton Sky Blue

As someone who lives in Greater Manchester that is a bit of a shame. Their form has improved and I thought they had won that vital game. Its a lot easier to stay in a division then get promoted and cant see them back for a while. I was elated to see the win last season after all the heartache I suffered losing that in 1971 FA cup game as an 8 year old and listening on internet from 0200am to 400am when living in Canberra in 2002/3

Football really knows how to kick you in the balls sometimes, doesn’t get much more gutting than that.

Gregbant

I actually would prefer Derby to go down as they will be tougher next year than Rotherham but I agree they are screwed now.

steve cooper

Don't write Sheff W off yet, a point on Saturday at home to Forest, and if Derby lose away to Swansea they could yet beat the drop. Same goal diff as Derby.

Otis

Don't write Sheff W off yet, a point on Saturday at home to Forest, and if Derby lose away to Swansea they could yet beat the drop. Same goal diff as Derby.
Or, if Wednesday win and Derby draw.

Either scenario and Derby would have pick up a point against Wednesday.

Derby lose, Sheff Weds draw -

Derby 43 points
Wednesday 40 points

Derby draw, Sheff Weds win -

Derby 44
Wednesday 42

So, either way, Wednesday have to win that last game.

AOM

Would quite like Wednesday to stay up and Derby and Rotherham down. Think Derby will just about survive though

Users who are viewing this thread