Todays games (3 Viewers)

Evo1883

Actually, a win today and a derby loss would have us above Derby, level on points with forest, with a game in hand on both... My god it is so important today

steve101

Toney is a class above Championship level. His touch and passing is as good as his goal scoring. How Forest got away with that equaliser - clearly a free kick in the changeover.

Sick Boy

Toney is a class above Championship level. His touch and passing is as good as his goal scoring. How Forest got away with that equaliser - clearly a free kick in the changeover.
I seem to remember him being written off on here last season and not up the same standard as Godden.

Nick

Administrator
Brentford keeper just catches it outside the box and ref and lino miss it.

Christie nearly scores a screamer.

Forest on top.

steve101

When you see the no-fear performance from Forest 18 year old winger I do wonder what impact Bapaga might have made against some of the slower defences.

wingy

I'm getting confused on here .
Unless I'm blind has there been a mental health initiative that we only have a match thread for ourselves post result?

wingy

Lovely to see Cooke on his arse while Redmond scored
Sulky Sam Surrige should have been sent off for the rediculous body check in the last minute of the match.

no_loyalty

Preston lost again today (20th defeat), their next four games are Norwich, Swansea, Brentford and Stoke.

jordan210

Bournemouth v Middlesbrough - Don't care
Bristol City v Stoke - Don't care
Cardiff v Nottm Forest - Cardiff win
Derby v luton - Luton win
Millwall v Rotherham - Millwall win
Preston v Norwich - Don't care

Watford v sheff Wed - Watford win
Wycombe v Blackburn - Blackburn win
Barnsley v Reading - Don't care
Birmingham v Swansea - Swansea

Mcbean

6 matches - mmm wouldn’t surprise me if 2 out of 6 go the wrong way as teams get more desperate - just hope we can avoid a penalty or a sending off and we will come away with 1 or 3

bawtryneal

Bournemouth v Middlesbrough - Don't care
Bristol City v Stoke - Don't care
Cardiff v Nottm Forest - Cardiff win
Derby v luton - Luton win
Millwall v Rotherham - Millwall win
Preston v Norwich - Don't care

Watford v sheff Wed - Watford win
Wycombe v Blackburn - Blackburn win
Barnsley v Reading - Don't care
Birmingham v Swansea - Swansea

Preston are not safe yet and have a fairly tough run in
Lose today and the teams below all win they are in the mix.

no_loyalty

The teams in the playoffs are now confirmed, will be interesting to see if Brentford and Swansea rest players for their next fixtures, against Rotherham and Derby respectively.

jordan210

Now we are out of the relegation race dont need to worry about other games now.

Brentford Vs Roth

Would be good if Roth could get a point. They actually play ok. But shoot them selves in the foot constantly

Liquid Gold

I think I would prefer Rotherham to stay up but I've heard that Derby are in serious shit and could be a contender for points deductions next season.

Also Rotherham fans on twitter are a pain in the ass, complaining like the EFL have some vendetta against them. Saw one going mental that they had to play us 48 hours after a previous game like that wasn't entirely their fault.

Otis

For once, I CAN actually see Rotherham winning this one.

Brentford are now confirmed as in the playoffs, so they may well rest a few tonight.

Rotherham missed some glorious chances at the weekend.

I think a shock might just be on the cards

D

Deleted member 11652

Rotherham have had their karma for the postponements with the refereeing decisions that have gone against them last 2 games

Hertsccfc

I think I would prefer Rotherham to stay up but I've heard that Derby are in serious shit and could be a contender for points deductions next season.

Also Rotherham fans on twitter are a pain in the ass, complaining like the EFL have some vendetta against them. Saw one going mental that they had to play us 48 hours after a previous game like that wasn't entirely their fault.
Not sure having covid was necessarily their fault

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Not sure having covid was necessarily their fault
I'm not one of the people who thought they did it deliberately as the logic there was mental, but I think it's perfectly acceptable to suggest they adopt some of the blame given they have had multiple halts to their season due to outbreaks, including one round of tests that had 25 positive cases and the 71 other clubs combined had zero. Something suggests that they weren't doing things by the book...

Users who are viewing this thread