Todays games (2 Viewers)

Dickie

For once, I CAN actually see Rotherham winning this one.

Brentford are now confirmed as in the playoffs, so they may well rest a few tonight.

Rotherham missed some glorious chances at the weekend.

I think a shock might just be on the cards

I don’t think so. Brentford will want to finish as high as possible and have momentum going into the play offs. Can’t see Rotherham getting anything tonight.

Otis

I don’t think so. Brentford will want to finish as high as possible and have momentum going into the play offs. Can’t see Rotherham getting anything tonight.
You might be right. They will want to finish as high as possible for sure, but will also want to be avoiding any injuries.

Time will tell I guess, but I have a sneaky feeling it could conjure up a surprise.

no_loyalty

You might be right. They will want to finish as high as possible for sure, but will also want to be avoiding any injuries.

Time will tell I guess, but I have a sneaky feeling it could conjure up a surprise.

It will be the same for Swansea at home to Derby at the weekend, probably rest a few in preparation for the playoffs.

Otis

It will be the same for Swansea at home to Derby at the weekend, probably rest a few in preparation for the playoffs.
Yep, agree. Think that game could be Derby's best chance of 3 points. Sheff Weds will be much tougher you would have thought.

Beat Swansea though and it would be all over anyway.

ovduk78

Is it just me that wants to see Derby go and Rotherham stay up?
Hope I'm wrong but I think Rotherham have gone now. My hope is Forest lose at Sheff Wed on Saturday whilst Derby lose at Swansea as they play each other at Pride Park on last day of the season. A win for Sheff Wed and Agent Rooney will successfully have completed his mission.

Otis

Brentford have made 5 changes. Have they rested players? Or is that still a really strong line-up?

I don't really know their squad well enough.

D

Deleted member 11652

Brentford have made 5 changes. Have they rested players? Or is that still a really strong line-up?

I don't really know their squad well enough.

It’s certainly not their strongest

no_loyalty

All four of Rotherham’s games are against teams who are already on the beach, I reckon they are going to stay up.

Mucca Mad Boys

All four of Rotherham’s games are against teams who are already on the beach, I reckon they are going to stay up.

Teams on holiday because they’re a lot better than Rotherham are.

I can’t actually see Rotherham winning any of their remaining games and they need to rely on Derby not winning again this season.

Which, isn’t too out there, but they play Sheff W on the final day.

Brighton Sky Blue

Brentford pretty up for it and Toney hunting his 30th league goal, can’t see Rotherham saving this one

Mucca Mad Boys

Brentford pretty up for it and Toney hunting his 30th league goal, can’t see Rotherham saving this one

The feeling on this board was that Rotherham was an unstoppable force marching to Championship safety. They have bottled 3 good chances to stay up; Wycombe, Birmingham and ourselves at home and they came away with zero points. You could include Huddersfield too, when they got a decent draw. 1 point in 4 6 pointer games!

I was worried going into the game against Rotherham after they beat QPR. That was the only time I was worried about relegation.

no_loyalty

Teams on holiday because they’re a lot better than Rotherham are.

I can’t actually see Rotherham winning any of their remaining games and they need to rely on Derby not winning again this season.

Which, isn’t too out there, but they play Sheff W on the final day.

I can see Rotherham beating Blackburn on Saturday, and possibly getting at least a point away at Luton.

Skybluefaz

Looking like my assertion that 45 points would have been enough to stay up will probably be true. From the bit of the match I saw, around the time Mbuemo scored, Rotherham had the manner of a spent force. They will be bad enough to keep Derby up.

Brighton Sky Blue

The feeling on this board was that Rotherham was an unstoppable force marching to Championship safety. They have bottled 3 good chances to stay up; Wycombe, Birmingham and ourselves at home and they came away with zero points. You could include Huddersfield too, when they got a decent draw. 1 point in 4 6 pointer games!

I was worried going into the game against Rotherham after they beat QPR. That was the only time I was worried about relegation.

I was genuinely more nervous for that game than I was at Wembley for the play off final, massive massive game it was

Otis

Looking like my assertion that 45 points would have been enough to stay up will probably be true. From the bit of the match I saw, around the time Mbuemo scored, Rotherham had the manner of a spent force. They will be bad enough to keep Derby up.
Derby may have to worry about Sheff Weds more. Derby could really do with something against Swansea on Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread