Todays games (4 Viewers)

Skybluefaz

Don't write Sheff W off yet, a point on Saturday at home to Forest, and if Derby lose away to Swansea they could yet beat the drop. Same goal diff as Derby.
Would be a hell of a great escape having been down with the dead men for so long. Agree though, they have a chance.

robbiethemole

How good is this, we’re picking over other teams chances of survival whilst basking in the luxury of not stressing over ours? Fucking love it
Just a thought, now we’re safely back at the Ricoh, will we have a “Robin’s Nest” inside the wasps nest?

bawtryneal

Both Wednesday and Derby are in dire financial straits
They will both struggle big style next season whether in the Championship or League 1
If relegated I could see them relegated again next season to league 2

Skyblueweeman

As someone who lives in Greater Manchester that is a bit of a shame. Their form has improved and I thought they had won that vital game. Its a lot easier to stay in a division then get promoted and cant see them back for a while. I was elated to see the win last season after all the heartache I suffered losing that in 1971 FA cup game as an 8 year old and listening on internet from 0200am to 400am when living in Canberra in 2002/3

Never been out of the bottom two divisions. Longest club ever I think in L1/L2. Nice club and well run.

no_loyalty

Both Wednesday and Derby are in dire financial straits
They will both struggle big style next season whether in the Championship or League 1
If relegated I could see them relegated again next season to league 2

Derby will be ok if the EFL sanction the takeover by Erik Alonso.

robbiethemole

Derby will be ok if the EFL sanction the takeover by Erik Alonso.

maybe, but isn't he the bloke who was also at Sheff Weds up until recently? Most wendies fans are glad to see the back of him, with lots of unsavoury posts about him. sounds like another chancer using someone else's money

no_loyalty

maybe, but isn't he the bloke who was also at Sheff Weds up until recently? Most wendies fans are glad to see the back of him, with lots of unsavoury posts about him. sounds like another chancer using someone else's money

Yes he was an advisor at Sheff Weds, no idea if he is using his own money to purchase Derby.

Danceswithhorses

These are 2 awful sides.
Wednesday had chances and just dont like they can finish it off.
Forest look equally as blunt, despite what looks like a half decent side on paper, and even miss a gifted penalty.
Got to hope Sheff Wed fluke a winner somehow, and make Derby sweat

no_loyalty

He wouldn't. Always injured and was awful for that penalty

He is a very good keeper at this level, but agree that he spends a lot of the season on the treatment table nowadays.

Evo1883

Are Wednesday playing for a draw and hoping to beat Derby on the final day ?

Or are they just really not good enough

Users who are viewing this thread