The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (65 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sick Boy

Are you saying that illegal immigrants don't get anything?

And why not mention that all countries have problems removing anyone. Even Italy where SB says they don't have a problem. Although he will say that I am putting words into mouths.....

Redirect Notice

Indeed you are, you’ve just completely made it up.

Where have I said they don’t have a problem with illegal immigrants in Italy?

It’s a complete fabrication of the truth, I’ve said before that Italy has problems with them, and that other EU countries, including the UK, should shoulder the burden with them. I have said that there should be reform in this area numerous times on here now.

You’ve just made something up to back up your own point of view.

Those in Italy will be claiming asylum status, which complicates it. When you have people from place a like China working here illegally there is no problem deporting them.

I can only presume you’ve managed to get confused between EU migrants accessing public services and illegal immigrants who are unknown as being in the country. Unsurprisingly, as they are illegal they will do not access to these services as they will be hiding from the authorities.

Oh yeah, and yet again you’ve tried to blame domestic issues on something external.

Last edited:

Astute

I’ve already told you it’s enforced in Italy, if you don’t and abide by the rules then you lose access to residency and healthcare and other public services. Again, it’s a EU rule that the UK does not use to the full extent that it could do.

Illegal immigrants can’t be removed easily? What’s that based on? Once they’re found they are usually deported without many problems. I would presme you mean those who have claimed asylum and failed, and the disappeared?
Indeed you are, you’ve just completely made it up.

Where have I said they don’t have a problem with illegal immigrants in Italy?

It’s a complete fabrication of the truth, I’ve said before that Italy has problems with them, and that other EU countries, including the UK, should shoulder the burden with them. I have said that there should be reform in this area numerous times on here now.

You’ve just made something up to back up your own point of view.

Those in Italy will be claiming asylum status, which complicates it. When you have people from place a like China working here illegally there is no problem deporting them.

I can only presume you’ve managed to get confused between EU migrants accessing public services and illegal immigrants who are unknown as being in the country. Unsurprisingly, as they are illegal they will do not access to these services as they will be hiding from the authorities.

Oh yeah, and yet again you’ve tried to blame domestic issues on something external.
So it is enforced in Italy......But then Italy has a problem enforcing it.

No words put in your mouth. Italy can't enforce it easily like your first post alluded. All countries have the same problem.

Sick Boy

So it is enforced in Italy......But then Italy has a problem enforcing it.

No words put in your mouth. Italy can't enforce it easily like your first post alluded. All countries have the same problem.

Oh dear.

Why are you going on about enforcing internal EU migration and including illegal immigration? It seems you've lumped the two in together.

SkyblueBazza

If an illegal immigrant applies for benefits they get caught and shipped out. You don’t seem to understand that there’s a difference between illegal immigrants and asylum seekers who enter a country illegally and claim asylum.
Lol...and you are so naive that you think illegals don't enter the country, lose any form of ID they may have, get handouts, & simply disappear at the mere hint of further investigation after applying for asylum?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

SkyblueBazza

that will happen whether in or our of the EU.
Plenty of companies have moved to China and the far east.
Not for their UK operations they haven't. The EU makes it easy for companies to operate this way. Consider Unilever & some banks who already announced they are still keeping offices in the UK post Brexit

clint van damme

Not for their UK operations they haven't. The EU makes it easy for companies to operate this way. Consider Unilever & some banks who already announced they are still keeping offices in the UK post Brexit

really? Straight of the top of my head I can think of 2 quite well known ones. One an arch Brexiteer.

Astute

Oh dear.

Why are you going on about enforcing internal EU migration and including illegal immigration? It seems you've lumped the two in together.
Show me where I was going on about internal immigration as you put it.

martcov

We have been through all this before. When you try to deport someone we then get into the human rights issues. Even Germany has problems deporting anyone.

Deporting people to a war zone is not allowed by the Geneva Convention and deporting them to any country without them having identity is a problem. But, those problems don’t apply to EU citizens. Not giving people over staying 90 days benefits should be easier. It would help if the UK had identity cards to prevent benefits abuse, but Cameron cancelled them as soon as he took over.

SkyblueBazza

How does the EU lower the wages in other countries to make office relocation feasible? I think that's more a case of a greedy company tbh.

And again, the EU isn't at fault for the lack of housing being built in the UK. We have very low unemployment, and we need to fill positions. Post-freedom of movement, barring an economic crisis, which the brexiteers seem confident will not happen, we will still need immigration to fill the positions. Otherwise we will be in recession. And the funny thing is, the new immigrants will be brown! I'm fine with that but I'm sure the more racist brexiters will be chuffed to see more visible immigrants 'taking over' our schools, housing and hospitals.

'Nauseating contributors'? Have a word with yourself.
Can't be arsed to respond beyond...

Read back & you will understand regarding your last line

Sick Boy

Why don’t you just admit you got mixed up?

It was obvious I was talking about EU immigration, particularly as I mentioned my own personal experience.

You’re the one who just claimed I said there were no problems with illegal immigration in Italy.

martcov

If an illegal immigrant applies for benefits they get caught and shipped out. You don’t seem to understand that there’s a difference between illegal immigrants and asylum seekers who enter a country illegally and claim asylum.

And FOM. He puts them all together.

martcov

Do you not read the links?

Countries have problems sending anyone anywhere when they don't have documents showing who they are. Most of them throw away their documents if they have any. So how can you send anyone anywhere if that country won't accept them?

These are not EU citizens, who would be stupid to throw away their identity.

Grappa

Look, I know that I will never change your mind. That's fine. But you can't blame things on the EU that have nothing to do with the EU. This decision is the most important we have made in my lifetime, the consequences could be really really serious. This is not a discussion that should be based on bullshit.

martcov

How does the EU lower the wages in other countries to make office relocation feasible? I think that's more a case of a greedy company tbh.

And again, the EU isn't at fault for the lack of housing being built in the UK. We have very low unemployment, and we need to fill positions. Post-freedom of movement, barring an economic crisis, which the brexiteers seem confident will not happen, we will still need immigration to fill the positions. Otherwise we will be in recession. And the funny thing is, the new immigrants will be brown! I'm fine with that but I'm sure the more racist brexiters will be chuffed to see more visible immigrants 'taking over' our schools, housing and hospitals.

'Nauseating contributors'? Have a word with yourself.

Yes, the latest migration figures I saw showed a big net drop in EU migration which was matched by an increase in non EU migration. Voting leave to stop immigration was a somewhat futile gesture.

martcov

You started on FOM ‚in a nutshell‘. Then I said it is regulated and quoted the 90 day rule for EU migrants to become self sufficient which is not enforced in the UK, but is in other EU countries, as SB explained. You then twisted it to Germany having problems deporting criminal refugees and Italy having problems with illegal non EU immigrants. You moved the goal posts and are now playing the victim card. As usual.

martcov

No mate. Read back some of your bullshit posts, especially the ones where you parroted Grendel‘s insults. A right nauseating little arse creeper you are. Yes, I know you blocked me, but your fans will probably PM you anyway. If not, I will still take the piss out of you because you deserve it and I enjoy it....even if you cannot read it... everyone else can.

SkyblueBazza

Look, I know that I will never change your mind. That's fine. But you can't blame things on the EU that have nothing to do with the EU. This decision is the most important we have made in my lifetime, the consequences could be really really serious. This is not a discussion that should be based on bullshit.

But you & your liking-luvvies only see one side of the argument...& believe bullshit in one direction only.

As for blame...I suspect you & said luvvies will wank-off & blame absolutely every negative aspect of life in the UK moving forward on Brexit.

clint van damme

But you & your liking-luvvies only see one side of the argument...& believe bullshit in one direction only.

As for blame...I suspect you & said luvvies will wank-off & blame absolutely every negative aspect of life in the UK moving forward on Brexit.

this is typical of one of your posts when someone disagrees with you.
Silly names and vague accusations, laughable.

Astute

Why don’t you just admit you got mixed up?

It was obvious I was talking about EU immigration, particularly as I mentioned my own personal experience.

You’re the one who just claimed I said there were no problems with illegal immigration in Italy.
No. You said why doesn't the UK remove immigrants because it is easy. You said Italy does it. Now why would I think you meant get legal immigrants removed? So that would make it illegal immigrants you were talking about. Unless you are all for FOM but you want them removing.....

Grappa

No...look at the list. Think 180° & come up with ypur own suggestions

I'll try. Taking one at random 'EC To Ban Prawn Cocktail Crisps'. 180° on that would be 'EC will not ban prawn cocktail crisps' - which is actually the correct answer! You might be onto something here!

Astute

Illegal immigrants can’t be removed easily? What’s that based on? Once they’re found they are usually deported without many problems. I would presme you mean those who have claimed asylum and failed, and the disappeared?
And here you go. Now disprove what you said.

SkyblueBazza

I'll try. Taking one at random 'EC To Ban Prawn Cocktail Crisps'. 180° on that would be 'EC will not ban prawn cocktail crisps' - which is actually the correct answer! You might be onto something here!
See? There you have it...you are automatically assuming this (if indeed it is one) myth has anything whatsoever to do with anyone in the UK. I don't know tbh...nor give a shit. I suspect the cost of researching & setting up such a site is not especially money well spent though.

Sick Boy

No. You said why doesn't the UK remove immigrants because it is easy. You said Italy does it. Now why would I think you meant get legal immigrants removed? So that would make it illegal immigrants you were talking about. Unless you are all for FOM but you want them removing.....

We were discussing EU migration and the UK not using laws available to it in response to it be completely unregulated.

You then claimed I said that Italy has no problems with illegal immigration, which as I said, was a complete lie

Users who are viewing this thread