Protest ? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

Nick

Administrator
Almost as if it was a pre-arranged publicity stunt so that the Trust / Council could say exactly that.

The same as it was timed with the takeover stuff so people could push "Hoffman can end all of this" as well?

Sadly, people fall for it far too easily.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

So the trust organise a series of protests at all parties involved and people don’t want to join them at said series of protests as they have lost faith that trust doesn’t have the ability to target all sides, like they just have.

Is there any scenario where the Trust can win?

Interesting that Moz was able to approach Duggins publicly and handover statements and letters from fans. I wonder if Joy will meet fans for the same treatment, or Wasps and the EFL for that matter.

Yeah, firstly they can condemn sport franchising like they did when we were in Northampton. Condemn Wasps presence here. unfortunately they are here now and should be reminded that their presence here isn’t accepted fully and they’d do well to remember that.

Unfortunately they’re here now, thanks to the council’s short sightedness rendering the historic 130 year old football club st the mercy of the above private company. For the football club to flourish, they now need their own home.

Further to that, they have both fell out with our owners who have took us to hell and back. It’s time for them to sort out future by putting concrete plans in place for a new place to play, agree a medium term deal whilst the ground is being built by dropping legals. Either that or name a price, because they clearly have no long term solution, and they want out.

SkyBlueZack

So the trust organise a series of protests at all parties involved and people don’t want to join them at said series of protests as they have lost faith that trust doesn’t have the ability to target all sides, like they just have.

Is there any scenario where the Trust can win?

Interesting that Moz was able to approach Duggins publicly and handover statements and letters from fans. I wonder if Joy will meet fans for the same treatment, or Wasps and the EFL for that matter.

I wonder if Duggins would show up at a Westminster meeting? Perhaps Duggins turned up as he’s had previous contact with the trust?

Reactions: vow

skybluetony176

Yes there is, by working to regain the trust of the fanbase. A very easy option was the open letter to each side. Suggested over and over again but ignored along with every other suggestion of action against Wasps and / or the council.

Almost as if it was a pre-arranged publicity stunt so that the Trust / Council could say exactly that.

They’ve been sending letters to all sides asking what they are going to do about it on a regular basis since before the season even started.

Again is there a scenario where the trust can win? Let’s not forget that they have regular open meetings where you have the opportunity to voice your opinion. They represent the opinions of those that can be bothered to turn up and get involved. If the only ones doing that are the SISU out fans that you clearly despise how is yours and others missed opportunity the trust fault. Why don’t you Grendull, Nick, Zack and others like you get off your arses and turn up on mass at one of the open meetings and make your opinions heard?

Nick

Administrator
They’ve been sending letters to all sides asking what they are going to do about it on a regular basis since before the season even started.

Again is there a scenario where the trust can win? Let’s not forget that they have regular open meetings where you have the opportunity to voice your opinion. They represent the opinions of those that can be bothered to turn up and get involved. If the only ones doing that are the SISU out fans that you clearly despise how is yours and others missed opportunity the trust fault. Why don’t you Grendull, Nick, Zack and others like you get off your arses and turn up on mass at one of the open meetings and make your opinions heard?

Shock, you miss his point completely again.

As I said, the scenario is when they listen to ALL members. The whole "only represent the opinions of those who bother to turn up" is bullshit as well, unless they have meetings just before they speak on behalf of the fans every time? The trust need transparency and communication with ALL of it's members.

CJ had a thread full of ideas he asked for, he had absolutely no interest in them.

At the last meeting I called exactly what would happen and what the outcome would be, that is why people won't bother.

Liquid Gold

Why do they feel the need to start a thread on here asking for ideas and enact the square root of fuck all of them. There are two sides to this coin and you know it.

Nick

Administrator
He says: “People are boycotting the club, they won’t give their money to Sisu. But the fans are there.”

Here we go.

giphy.gif

Liquid Gold

Simple fact that the supporters aren’t happy! The more pressure we can put on all parties, it will surely help?
Everyone knows the supporters aren't happy.
This puts pressure on nobody. Sisu won't even hear it and not a word was said against the other parties. Publicity does nothing, anyone that will ever care about our situation already knows, people who haven't seen what's going on now will never care.

chiefdave

According to their website the last letter to Wasps was October 2017. Oddly the letter itself seems to now be missing from the site but I seem to recall it expressed sympathy with Wasps situation.

skybluetony176

Why do they feel the need to start a thread on here asking for ideas and enact the square root of fuck all of them. There are two sides to this coin and you know it.

If you’re talking about the Wasps action thread I stopped paying attention to it as it inevitably turned into a protest about the trust, Nick getting upset because CJ started it after asking him to do it on Twitter etc. Only actual ideas I saw was the Trust calling for a Wasps boycott, good idea, I don’t think it’s happened sadly. Targeting all parties, happening today, writing to all parties on a regular basis, which the trust was already doing and turning up on mass at a Wasps game and do a pitch invasion, which CJ pointed out is illegal so the Trust can’t promote it which surely is understandable. If there was any good ideas other than those you’ll have to let me know because it inevitably got lost in the clamber to slag the trust of which ended up making up the vast majority of the thread. Almost as if it was designed.

Nick

Administrator
If you’re talking about the Wasps action thread I stopped paying attention to it as it inevitably turned into a protest about the trust, Nick getting upset because CJ started it after asking him to do it on Twitter etc. Only actual ideas I saw was the Trust calling for a Wasps boycott, good idea, I don’t think it’s happened sadly. Targeting all parties, happening today, writing to all parties on a regular basis, which the trust was already doing and turning up on mass at a Wasps game and do a pitch invasion, which CJ pointed out is illegal so the Trust can’t promote it which surely is understandable. If there was any good ideas other than those you’ll have to let me know because it inevitably got lost in the clamber to slag the trust of which ended up making up the vast majority of the thread. Almost as if it was designed.

Again you seem to be completely missing the point again. There were plenty of good ideas in that thread.

I didn't ask CJ to start one, CJ said that they had asked fans. I said where, he said he had asked on here. I said he hadn't but it may be worth a thread if he wants actual ideas.

It was obvious about 5 posts in he had no interest. It was almost as if that was completely predictable as well.

As I said to CJ, he should probably stop trying to treat people if they are a bit slow.

Liquid Gold

I stopped reading when you said you stopped paying attention. If you're going to argue something without enlightening yourself to the facts of the situation then you're an irredeemable moron.

chiefdave

I stopped paying attention to it
Why is this becoming an increasingly common response from various posters to things? That and convenient forgetting or claiming to have not ever known about certain things.

You asked the question regarding why some fans hold the view they do of the trust but have ignored an entire thread dedicated to just that.

CCFC88

How are the council and Wasps being targeted today in case I've missed it?

Nick

Administrator
Why is this becoming an increasingly common response from various posters to things? That and convenient forgetting or claiming to have not ever known about certain things.

You asked the question regarding why some fans hold the view they do of the trust but have ignored an entire thread dedicated to just that.

It's weird, has been taking lessons from Schmeee it seems. Master of it.

Nick

Administrator
This must be why the council leader was thanking them ;)

Fans are being handed yellow vests with ‘Sisu out’ messages printed on them

I am sure Tony will see the difference, the same as when they send "pressuring letters" to all sides!

Liquid Gold

This must be why the council leader was thanking them ;)

I am sure Tony will see the difference, the same as when they send "pressuring letters" to all sides!
Maybe Joy has some 'fuck wasps' bandannas ready in Kensington.

Nick

Administrator
Spot the difference

The worrying thing is, people like CJ genuinely think it is "pressuring all sides". Either that or they think people are a bit slow and won't notice.

On the other hand, I'd much prefer they did this than encouraged things for Saturday so hopefully it will mean that is instead of.

SkyBlueZack

Spot the difference

The worrying thing is, people like CJ genuinely think it is "pressuring all sides". Either that or they think people are a bit slow and won't notice.

On the other hand, I'd much prefer they did this than encouraged things for Saturday so hopefully it will mean that is instead of.

I’m assuming there was a chant aimed at wasps and ccc?

Reactions: vow

Grendel

The sleeping bags are out and David Johnson is talking on behalf of fans again.

Is Tony sharing his bag again?

rob9872

Nobody in at SISU lol :)

Otis

I appreciate the effort they have gone to, and applaud it. But as many have mentioned, doing a protest to all parties but waving SISU out banners and wearing SISU out t-shirts is an embaressment.

So are you saying they are wearing t-shirts and nowt else?

chiefdave

Just watched the video of them meeting the Wasps chap. No idea who it was, never seen him before, seems Richardson and / or Eastwood didn't deem it important enough to show up.

Summary is Wasps point blank refuse to even speak to the club unless the legals are dropped. After Moz had said his bit someone off camera asked why they couldn't agree a deal subject to the legals being dropped before signing it and he couldn't really give an answer.

That was it, only 3 or 4 minutes and then our fans bizarrely gave him a round of applause.

Grendel

Nick

Administrator
Just watched the video of them meeting the Wasps chap. No idea who it was, never seen him before, seems Richardson and / or Eastwood didn't deem it important enough to show up.

Summary is Wasps point blank refuse to even speak to the club unless the legals are dropped. After Moz had said his bit someone off camera asked why they couldn't agree a deal subject to the legals being dropped before signing it and he couldn't really give an answer.

That was it, only 3 or 4 minutes and then our fans bizarrely gave him a round of applause.

He got an applause?

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread