Players ratings v Rotherham (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Burge - 5 kicking woeful (although pitch was a bit bobbly)

Defence - all 6 Let nothing in, but played as if they were already on the beach

Hamer - 7. Would have been an 8 if not for the silly booking for kicking the groundsman.

O'Hare - 3 Barely noticed him

Gray 3 - see O'Hare

Vik 10 - 'cos he's Vik

The rest 3 - see Gray

shmmeee

Groundsmen - 7: Did their best with little service, but ultimately fell short.

Commonwealth Games - 4: All fancy hair and coloured boots, acting the big I am. Needs to get stuck in more.

CCFC - 6: Have to take some responsibility, switched off early on and it cost us. But badly let down by their teammates and at least showed some passion.

Wasps - 2: Had an absolute shocker. Big noises in the press but went missing when it mattered. Time to move them on and get some fresh blood in that position.

Fans - 9: Done everything that was asked of them and will be justified giving the others the hairdryer treatment after the game.

Fergusons_Beard

Baker-fans get their way as they clamour for his return-shit first half but looked a different player in the second (looked a lot younger too-could’ve actually been his Son).

Shipley-made a rare appearance in the home stand with the supporters-MOM.

McNulty-Didn’t get a touch all game but he wouldn’t have as he’s still without a club.

Biamou-see McNulty.

Gordon Strachan-made a cameo substitute appearance at the grand old age of 86-still best player on the park but fans still haven’t forgiven him for being so ginger.

Jim the Gateman-longest serving player & still the best defender at the club-Shut out most of the opposition (and his own team) ….at the end of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Considering how many posters on here copy paste their player scores based on who their favourites are, and regardless of how they've played, I'm surprised this thread doesn't have more contributions so far!

Users who are viewing this thread