Gyökeres Bids (3 Viewers)

procdoc

I don’t hate any of our players.

I simply don’t watch football through sky blues glasses.

We bought Gykores for £1 million 12 months ago. Name me a business that would not accept a £14 million (minus sell on fee) a year later.

If he finished half of the missed chances last season he would be worth the monies quoted - based on the fact that he didn’t and he has had 1 decent championship season, he is worth maybe £8 million tops in my opinion.
I’d be livid if we sold him for 8 million. Worse players have gone for much more

Legia Sky Blue

I don’t hate any of our players.

I simply don’t watch football through sky blues glasses.

We bought Gykores for £1 million 12 months ago. Name me a business that would not accept a £14 million (minus sell on fee) a year later.

If he finished half of the missed chances last season he would be worth the monies quoted - based on the fact that he didn’t and he has had 1 decent championship season, he is worth maybe £8 million tops in my opinion.

His value is not what you or I think, sky blue glasses or not. As well as his proven ability, it is about potential, and ultimately how keen the buyer is and whether there is competition to buy, as well as how much we want to sell. In a scenario where we don't want to sell then any fee is clearly going to be higher than otherwise. If we are keen to sell however your £8m quote might be nearer the mark.

Kilclines curly mullet

His value is not what you or I think, sky blue glasses or not. As well as his proven ability, it is about potential, and ultimately how keen the buyer is and whether there is competition to buy, as well as how much we want to sell. In a scenario where we don't want to sell then any fee is clearly going to be higher than otherwise. If we are keen to sell however your £8m quote might be nearer the mark.
You make a lot of valid and sensible points

I do question whether the O’Hare injury may force a move for Gykores thus meaning we may be forced to accept less. Especially with Robins saying we have no more money

Users who are viewing this thread