Gyökeres Bids (1 Viewer)

Skyblue_CP

If he goes which I'm sure he will let's hope for a decent amount of cash and maybe SISU will use the money to buy wasps out?
With what’s been said by an ITK on here and the leak in The Times, I thinks it’s becoming increasingly apparent that SISU don’t really want to be here. Also anyone that thinks they want what is best for the club after all these years has their head in the sand. After all that’s gone on and *IF* they want out. Now is the perfect time for them to engage hedge fund mode and sell all the assets for clean profit and then sell the Championship shell… SISU will not put any money back into the club.

robbiekeane

If he goes and I think there is a long way to go yet , the club would have to give some money back to reinvest if he goes for the valuation we all think it should be .The amount we would receive upfront is crucial though

I don’t think the plan has ever been to sell him and still think that’s the case but i still believe we have to sell someone this window
Thank you

So can everyone calm the fuck down and stop with this whole “we are selling someone and getting no money to reinvest” nonsense.

How about we all bitch about the fact we don’t have a pitch to play on instead of crying about stuff that hasn’t happened yet and unrealistic situations

Grendel

Thank you

So can everyone calm the fuck down and stop with this whole “we are selling someone and getting no money to reinvest” nonsense.

How about we all bitch about the fact we don’t have a pitch to play on instead of crying about stuff that hasn’t happened yet and unrealistic situations

You asked him about selling at £20 million (which is absurd) and as he emphasises it’s the money up front that is the key issue here.

skyblue1991

£15m, with at least £10m up front to cover a replacement and cash flow issues

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Skybluebeliever

I also think he doesn’t want to go , he probably thinks he needs another season here being the main striker etc Not sure he would want to go somewhere and risk sitting on the bench again, he has did this at Brighton who were premier league and then got loaned out, don’t think he wants to do that again .

Otis

I also think he doesn’t want to go , he probably thinks he needs another season here being the main striker etc Not sure he would want to go somewhere and risk sitting on the bench again, he has did this at Brighton who were premier league and then got loaned out, don’t think he wants to do that again .
Yeah, but it's like selling one of your kids. Sometimes you just have to do it.

Alkhen

giphy.gif

The FB group really is a cursed place

Last edited:

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Id be fucking distraught if he went

Strong, good in the air, runs the channels, finishes, turn of pace, movement, and defenders absolutely shit themselves when he starts running at them

He's pivotal

It would cost at least 50m to replace a player of that calibre.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Lads, calm down. No one has made a bid for him as per the guys from Sky Sports. He's one name on a list of players.

The junior football writer at the CT writes a clickbaity story based on a podcast and we have pages of panty wetting and people using anything to have a pop at Dave Boddy.

He may go at some stage but I would doubt Vik is no.1 on that list of strikers. Everton are going to want to go for a bigger name first.

Let's see if he's in the squad for tonight's game, if not then there's something in it.

SlowerThanPlatt

Rennes: Serhou Guirassy is getting closer to the Premier League.
Discussions for a loan to #Everton are progressing well and could succeed after the arrival of Arnaud Kalimuendo. #mercato @leparisiensport

Last edited:

Grendel

For those ridiculing Viks estimated transfer fee it is worth noting that Everton paid 25 million for Ben Godfrey and 20 million for Dwight McNeill

McNeill was a premier league regular

wingy

Seen one speculative website quoting the £10M figure in part because of we allegedly wanted for O'Hare and the Bezitkas article .
Non performance comparison or consideration of International appearance.

Users who are viewing this thread