Coventry v Yeovil matchday thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Are we playing with any fight or tempo?

dojer

Yep. If we don't then Tuesday is a must win.

That's not fair, the season will be slightly shorter but still plenty of time to mount a play-off/promotion push. There's no need to put so much pressure on the team already. If we don't win either of these two, although it will be hard to see any cause for optimism but it's important to get behind the team, even if you think the manager is not up to the job.

sylus

if the team think we are going to except this kind of performance this sesaon..they can bloody think again.

RichieGunns

we need thorn out! Yeovil are average and the only reason they are drawing with us is because they have a half decent manager

Where has this come from? Yeovil have had a pretty decent pre season and they were in the playoffs last season. I hope your not basing this on the bookies prediction of them being relegated because that doesnt mean the team is shit, it just means the bookies think theyll go down based on previous seasons.

Right now i'd like them to take Daniels off...he's playing like an idiot, shoving players left, right and centre. Get him off please...

Blinxs

If we are to push for promotion (our aim but not a guarentee) then we need to be looking at these games as winnable. It's not like in the championship where we were facing relegation but a couple wins (in 5 or so games) would save us as those around us wouldnt get many point. At the top, most teams are going to be getting wins most of the time and we need to strive to be in that group. I would take a draw to start with but we have to pick up the wins early to avoid losing touch on the teams at the top (donny, Sheff U, MK, Pompy and Notts County all winning atm). Hopefully a draw today and then 2 good home wins will be a good stepping stone to helping us back up

mark82

Where has this come from? Yeovil have had a pretty decent pre season and they were in the playoffs last season. I hope your not basing this on the bookies prediction of them being relegated because that doesnt mean the team is shit, it just means the bookies think theyll go down based on previous seasons.

Right now i'd like them to take Daniels off...he's playing like an idiot, shoving players left, right and centre. Get him off please...

Yeovil finished just outside relegation zone last year.

lordsummerisle

Sure already been pointed out to you, but Yeovil finished 17th last season.

Marty

disallowed.....:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

Users who are viewing this thread