Coventry v Yeovil matchday thread (2 Viewers)

Astute

Just going to add my worthless bit now I can see straight again.

Just seen the stats. We were not as bad as the stats suggested. Yeovil were better in defence than anywhere else. They obly had me worried twice all game. Once for their goal and then for their disallowed goal I am not saying we played well but with the way the chances went if there was going to be a winner based on chances it would have gone our way.

The SBA were quiet for an away game. We never really got going. Could have done much more to get behind the lads. Cody had a good game. Well taken goal. Could have had more. Barton was unlucky. Good effort. We were not shite like some have said. Could of been better but 1st game of the season. We seem to have the quality to have chances from nothing. Yeovil are unbeaten since the start of their friendlies and played better sides than we did. A lot of clubs are going to come here and go away with nothing.

Sy, was good to meet you. Top bloke. Hope my wife didn't scare you too much ;) Hope we can get another game in sometime.

Mr Mapp. Hope you don't mind being called Mr :D Great memory. It was me you remembered from previously. Hope you had an easy day ;)

To those that spotted and spoke to my lad....yes I was there. Just mingled a lot.

Nonleagueherewecome

Good report, Astute. Puts a different spin on things to what a lot of have said. I've gradually felt a bit better about today as more people who went to the game have posted. Really like the sound of Barton, Fleck & Jennings. If only we can get all 3 fully fit... (PS this is also a reason not to play 442: you couldn't get all those 3 in a 442).

Thoughts on Daniels?

Users who are viewing this thread