mark82
Super Moderator
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2010
- Messages
- 24,365
- Reaction score
- 15,519
Boro really should've scored there.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Pretty impressive for a 3 month old!Even my lad just shouted "up the fucking Boro!" at the tele.
Proud.
They're playing well, but the end product is appalling. For all the pressure, I don't remember the keeper being tested at all.Warhxing Boro reminds me of playing FIFA with scripting when nothing you do will result in a goal it feels like
Theyre a good side but as pointed out they are all fart no pooThey're playing well, but the end product is appalling. For all the pressure, I don't remember the keeper being tested at all.
They're playing well, but the end product is appalling. For all the pressure, I don't remember the keeper being tested at all.
Simms would have a field day hereI’d rather have one Ellis Simms than five Tommy Conways
If they stay down they can sign ellis for 15I’d rather have one Ellis Simms than five Tommy Conways
Ctrl C Ctrl VConway doing Conway things![]()
Loan him out - he'll score a boat load & be worth even more.If they stay down they can sign ellis for 15![]()
Simms would score a ton in this side.I’d rather have one Ellis Simms than five Tommy Conways
I’d rather have one Ellis Simms than five Tommy Conways