Transfer Rumour Scott Twine (1 Viewer)

Saddlebrains

May be bollocks but heard from a decent source (same bloke who told me Ricoh return sorted a week before Gilbert said anything) that we're one if a number of clubs interested.

Wages could be higher at higher championship club's that are interested but Twine has faith in our development model has already had contact with MR and Viveash

Would be a great signing if so.

Ccfcisparks

I'd imagine this is more fans getting their hopes up than anything concrete. Would be an amazing signing if we can pull it off but I'd imagine he will go to one of the leagues bigger hitters.

higgs

Out of contract in the summer will we have to pay compensation as he's under 24?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Bugsy

Sign him up his mum's shania and man she feels like a woman... PUSB

cc84cov

the fact we’ve made contact we’re back at the Ricoh he likes the way we develop players I’m confident we might get this lad in as @Esoterica mentioned how nice is it we can be competing for these players again

higgs

the fact we’ve made contact we’re back at the Ricoh he likes the way we develop players I’m confident we might get this lad in as @Esoterica mentioned how nice is it we can be competing for these players again
A few yrs ago we were being taught a footballing lesson by Swindon infront of the sky cameras

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread